2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
3181 - 3200 of 3237 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. 2019 trailhawk owner affectionately named the albino turtle. Been wheeling the turtle for about three years now. We've put on frogfab rock sliders, mfc 2" lift, mfc rear wheel centering kit, and 32" nitto ridge grapplers. Hoping to run into more of you on the trails.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,009 Posts
Hi all. 2019 trailhawk owner affectionately named the albino turtle. Been wheeling the turtle for about three years now. We've put on frogfab rock sliders, mfc 2" lift, mfc rear wheel centering kit, and 32" nitto ridge grapplers. Hoping to run into more of you on the trails.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from the Fraser Valley in British Columbia, Canada. Had my 2018 Trailhawk 3.2 V6 since new and have about 60K Kms (Yes we use Kilometers here in CDA.. :cool:) on her and I think I need a new battery. Wouldn't start today, boosted it with neighbours battery pack and ran fine, drove it for 45 minutes or so, parked it, and started it off / on 3 times no problems. Soooo time for a new battery do you think? 4.5ish years old now...

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud
Sky Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Sky Wheel Tire Water Vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,009 Posts
Greetings from Kyiv Ukraine. Recently I became an owner of a 2016 Trailhawk. I've already put few mods from MFC. Photos will be later. Please see my thread if you have a minute. What if I put wrong transmission?
Welcome from Utah, USA...Kyiv Ukraine??? You probably need to be driving one of these, instead of the Trailhawk. Kick butt, and stay safe my friend!!!😎
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

·
Registered
Jeep Cherokee TH 2016
14 Posts
Welcome from Utah, USA...Kyiv Ukraine??? You probably need to be driving one of these, instead of the Trailhawk. Kick butt, and stay safe my friend!!!😎
View attachment 220098
Well, we take old trucks when we make trips to the front line. I'd regret getting my TH ruined.
I bought this L200 for 5000 euro just for that. Here it is full of humanitarian aid.

Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire Plant

·
Registered
Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2014
4 Posts
Good Afternoon, I am the PROUD owner of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I bought this beauty a year ago with only 79,000 miles on it. I had a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee previously, but alas, my daughter wrecked it. It was totaled, but thank God she was ok. Anyway, as much as I would have liked, I couldn't afford a brand new Cherokee, so started shopping for a "certified used" one. I came across my Eco Green and feel in love with her. Now affectionately called "Josie". Looking forward to learning more and hearing the good, the bad, and the ugly, when it comes to our beloved jeeps. :cool:

·
Registered
12,515 Posts
Good Afternoon, I am the PROUD owner of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I bought this beauty a year ago with only 79,000 miles on it. I had a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee previously, but alas, my daughter wrecked it. It was totaled, but thank God she was ok. Anyway, as much as I would have liked, I couldn't afford a brand new Cherokee, so started shopping for a "certified used" one. I came across my Eco Green and feel in love with her. Now affectionately called "Josie". Looking forward to learning more and hearing the good, the bad, and the ugly, when it comes to our beloved jeeps. :cool:
Hi there Silverwolf, welcome to JCC :)

Sorry to hear about the 2007, glad no one was hurt !

Just a heads up : this is a Jeep Cherokee forum, meaning the KL platform, only. While we have a few members who own or have owned a GC, the majority of resources here cover the Cherokee only.

This a good Grand Cherokee sub forum over at JeepGarage, I suggest you check it out :

Enjoy the Limited :)

·
Registered
Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2014
4 Posts
Hi there Silverwolf, welcome to JCC :)

Sorry to hear about the 2007, glad no one was hurt !

Just a heads up : this is a Jeep Cherokee forum, meaning the KL platform, only. While we have a few members who own or have owned a GC, the majority of resources here cover the Cherokee only.

This a good Grand Cherokee sub forum over at JeepGarage, I suggest you check it out :

Enjoy the Limited :)

Hi there!

My jeep IS a Jeep Cherokee, Limited. Do I still go to the Grand Cherokee site for answers?

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI, I just signed up today and thought I would introduce myself. I am from North Idaho. We live a short distance south of the Canadian border. I have been interested in Jeeps for years. I have had a Cj5 and an XJ in the past. I now have a 2021 Cherokee Trail Hawk that I am really enjoying. We just got it. It has about 1500 miles on it now.
We live out in the woods and do not baby our gear. Our last new car was a 2006 Toyota Tacoma. We got it new and put 284,000 miles on it so far. Its still going strong. We got the new Cherokee to have as more of a outdoors family car. It has more leg room in the back than the Toyota. The boys appreciate that! We (my wife and two sons and I) love the outdoors and have already had to use the diff lock to get out of one of our favorite spots. I look forward to getting to know you all. Its awesome to talk with folks that share some interests! Here is a picture of our KL I took today after installing and deploying the new awning. I also posted these pictures in the awning thread.
Thanks
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Car
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light

3181 - 3200 of 3237 Posts