2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2961 - 2979 of 2979 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
3,608 Posts
Hi,
New member just got my 5th Jeep. This one is a 2019 KL trailhawk 3.2. Already added tires. I’m getting ready to install a leveling kit and spacers. Love the car.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
2 Posts
Taking delivery of a 2015 Cherokee Sport 3.2l 4x4 on Tuesday (33k miles). Anything I should check/look for immediately? I'm up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado at 6600ft. if that has any bearing. Thanks all for any and all info!

·
Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk - Granite Crystal Metallic - 3.2l V6
1 Posts
Hi people, new proud owner of a 2020 trailhawk, slate gray 3.2l V6 w/ tow-package. I'm looking forward to my first off road trip somewhere in the south east.
Any suggestions for an easy trail to get the hang of things north of Florida?. I've had a 97 TJ & 2008 JK so have off roading experience.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Hi people, new proud owner of a 2020 trailhawk, slate gray 3.2l V6 w/ tow-package. I'm looking forward to my first off road trip somewhere in the south east.
Any suggestions for an easy trail to get the hang of things north of Florida?. I've had a 97 TJ & 2008 JK so have off roading experience.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4
11 Posts
Howdy yall I'm a new member I just purchased my first vehicle a 2016 jeep Cherokee sport found this forum had questions and saw some answers and decided to join the community. I have been an avid off road junkie since I was a kid and fell in love with jeeps and dodge trucks I heard about the modifications that can be done with Cherokee liked the feel of it when I drove it and I purchased it. any questions dont hesitate to ask :) cheers

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Howdy yall I'm a new member I just purchased my first vehicle a 2016 jeep Cherokee sport found this forum had questions and saw some answers and decided to join the community. I have been an avid off road junkie since I was a kid and fell in love with jeeps and dodge trucks I heard about the modifications that can be done with Cherokee liked the feel of it when I drove it and I purchased it. any questions dont hesitate to ask :) cheers
Welcome from Utah...😎

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Hi all. New here. I live in south jersey (near Delaware). I just bought my 2018 jeep grand Cherokee limited a week ago. I have plans on blacking out all the chrome and who knows what after that.
Welcome from Utah!!! There's plenty of Grand Cherokee owners around here, but this is actually the KL Cherokee forum, the Grands baby brother...😎

·
Registered
9 Posts
Found these forums searching Google for more information on my ‘18 Trailhawk. This a great place with tons of information and knowledgeable members.
I wasn’t even considering a Cherokee when I bought mine but the value couldn’t be beat. These are fun little vehicles and my wife and I can’t wait to get mine outfitted so we can begin taking trips.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Found these forums searching Google for more information on my ‘18 Trailhawk. This a great place with tons of information and knowledgeable members.
I wasn’t even considering a Cherokee when I bought mine but the value couldn’t be beat. These are fun little vehicles and my wife and I can’t wait to get mine outfitted so we can begin taking trips. View attachment 214933
nice Cherokee!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wasn’t even considering a Cherokee when I bought mine but the value couldn’t be beat. These are fun little vehicles and my wife and I can’t wait to get mine outfitted so we can begin taking trips. View attachment 214933
Digging the running boards, you lift this also?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Digging the running boards, you lift this also?
It is exactly as it was when I bought It. Comparing mine to others posted here it looks like it could have a lift kit.The tires are 265/75/17 Nittos. I embarrassingly haven’t looked close enough to verify if it’s lifted or not. This was the most impulsive vehicle purchase I’ve ever made by far.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to Cherokees but not Jeeps. We traded in our 18 Wrangler for this 21 Trailhawk. We have stopped doing a lot of offroading in our vehicles, because we do it all in our side by side now. Looks like I can get loads of information here, just like the Wrangler Forums.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Just picked up a 2017 Trailhawk after a fun time with my 2000 Jeep TJ Sahara. 2 very different vehicles and while I'll miss the top and doors off it's nice to have luxury.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

2961 - 2979 of 2979 Posts