2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
2881 - 2900 of 2989 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
what up yall, just bought my first Jeep yesterday. 21 Cherokee Latitude 4x4...so far I'm diggin it. just looking at a little lift kit for it...maybe a 2" and rims and tires....nothing crazy as it's also the wife's ride and our 8 month old girl.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,002 Posts
what up yall, just bought my first Jeep yesterday. 21 Cherokee Latitude 4x4...so far I'm diggin it. just looking at a little lift kit for it...maybe a 2" and rims and tires....nothing crazy as it's also the wife's ride and our 8 month old girl.
Welcome from Utah, and congrats on the new Latitude!!! ADI or ADII 4x4 system? What engine did you get???😎

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks and Hello from Pennsylvania...Got the baseline model...2.4L
definitely nothing fancy but still looks amazing in the Bright white with black. i think its the ADI system.

·
Registered
2016 - North - Black/Smoked - MFC 2" lift - TH 17" wheels - 245/70 Cooper AT3s - KN 63 series CAI
25 Posts
I suppose I should introduce myself. Im Jon from NB, Canada and I've been active for about a month now getting opinions and tips on modding my first ever jeep.

I've always loved modifying my vehicles and have less than supportive friends who tell me I'm wasting my money unless I've buying the most expensive products on the market, so thought I'd take the online approach and join a forum where there's always experts on the subject matter. I look forward to participating and contributing to what Ive experienced is a very friendly and supportive forum.

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I suppose I should introduce myself. Im Jon from NB, Canada and I've been active for about a month now getting opinions and tips on modding my first ever jeep.

I've always loved modifying my vehicles and have less than supportive friends who tell me I'm wasting my money unless I've buying the most expensive products on the market, so thought I'd take the online approach and join a forum where there's always experts on the subject matter. I look forward to participating and contributing to what Ive experienced is a very friendly and supportive forum.

Happy Trails!
Looks like you're off to a great start with a perfect lift, and the perfect size tires. You have your CAI, what else are you planning on doing???😎

·
Registered
704 Posts
thanks and Hello from Pennsylvania...Got the baseline model...2.4L
definitely nothing fancy but still looks amazing in the Bright white with black. i think its the ADI system.
Some of those 2.4L engines are known for burning oil, so you MUST check your oil often. Also remember that the oil life monitoring system is not an indication of how much oil you have in the crankcase, so you have to check your oil with the dipstick. If you do have one that is burning oil it will eventually get so low on oil that the engine will just shutoff on you while driving.

There are several threads on this forum regarding this issue and I suggest you read them. But hopefully your 2021 engine won't have this same issue!

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Cherokee North, 3.2 V6, 4x4
1 Posts
Hello everyone!!!
Just purchased my 2015 Jeep Cherokee yesterday and could not be more pleased! This is my first ever Jeep. The vehicle quality is excellent and I'm looking forward to many fun trips.

Great to hang out with all of you!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Hello everyone!!!
Just purchased my 2015 Jeep Cherokee yesterday and could not be more pleased! This is my first ever Jeep. The vehicle quality is excellent and I'm looking forward to many fun trips.

Great to hang out with all of you!
View attachment 214110
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
2016 - North - Black/Smoked - MFC 2" lift - TH 17" wheels - 245/70 Cooper AT3s - KN 63 series CAI
25 Posts
Looks like you're off to a great start with a perfect lift, and the perfect size tires. You have your CAI, what else are you planning on doing???
I really want to put on the MFC tubular brush bar, I think its one of the better styles I've seen that's actually functional and not just cosmetic but from what I've read it mounts on to the tow hooks and frankly the cost of adding front tow hooks to a nontrail is not worth it in my opinion so my best bet might be the rockyroad brushbar/winch set up. I like that it actually swaps out the front impact bar from aluminum to steel which is a huge plus. Being a unibody with an aluminum impact bar is a major weakness imo with nowhere stable to mount a winch. I wish I would have known more about this vehicle before getting it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,
I have a 2015 Cherokee limited since new. It has 110.000km (about 68.000 miles).
It has 2.0 diesel engine with 9 speed AT.
It has been great so far on snow. I hope to take it to a longer trip once covid goes away.
Currently looking to fit it with a tow bar.

I live in Istanbul by the way. I am looking forward to find out the mods done to improve the Cherokee
or simplyto make it more functional.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Hello All,
I have a 2015 Cherokee limited since new. It has 110.000km (about 68.000 miles).
It has been great so far on snow. I hope to take it to a longer trip once covid goes away.

I live in Istanbul by the way. I am looking forward to find out the mods done to improve the Cherokee
Welcome from Utah, USA!!!😎

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
22 Posts
Hello All,

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
What’s up everybody! I just bought a 2021 Trailhawk. I’m loving it. I had a 2007 Hummer H3 for 14 years.
Welcome from Utah!!! I had an H3 before my Trailhawk too!!!😎
20190917_141832.jpg
20190917_141928.jpg

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,085 Posts
Just reminded me, I saw a H3 yesterday, and noticed it had the 7 vertical Jeep slits. I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but did Jeep let GM get away with it?

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to JeepCherokeeClub!

We pride ourselves on being a friendly place for discussions about Jeep, Cherokees, and everything in between.

We ask that you both post an introduction here and introduce yourselves to our great community, and please also support our vendors that work hard to bring you the best products they can at the best prices they can.

From your moderator team,
Joe
Hello Joe and all Cherokee owners ! I'm new to the sight and after reading a few post I like this community jeep site ! Thanks for welcoming me ! I just purchased a 2021 jeep Cherokee laditude lux 4x4 pearl black on April 8th. and I like what it has to offer.. I will write more later, chat soon ...

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Je n'arrive tout simplement pas à rester très longtemps avec une voiture Peut-être que j'adore les nouvelles technologies
Welcome from Utah, USA!!!😎

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Just reminded me, I saw a H3 yesterday, and noticed it had the 7 vertical Jeep slits. I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but did Jeep let GM get away with it?
You know, I owned mine for 12 years, and I never even thought about that, until you just mentioned it. They must have, because they all had them from beginning to end. The new Hummer EV doesn't, it's got six light blocks...😎

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kiaora!

Meet "Iti Kararehe" or "Little Beast", 2021 V6 Cherokee Trail Hawk. Sweet as. First Jeep. Picture sent to me by the dealers where he arrived this morning, New Zealand time, still with his wrapper on. Can't wait to pick him up.

We get two Cherokee choices here; Limited and Trail Hawk, both V6 and both tricked out with what I guess are Elite and Tech packages? (Nav, PA, Lane Keep, ACC, Alpine stereo etc.), but no sunroof. We also get gear paddles and a full carpet-lined boot as standard (plus Yokohama Geolandar SUV tyres - Why? No idea).

Can't wait to get him out into the Wopwops.

Sure I will get a lot of good advice from this forum. Looking forward to it.

2881 - 2900 of 2989 Posts