2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2861 - 2880 of 2888 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello Cherokee Club Members!

Just joined the community after going to the dealership to get my 30K maintenance on my TH and getting quoted for $688. I decided not to get penetrated too deeply and just went with my tire rotation since it was overdue. I researched the rest of the items and I can do most of them myself. I also found out there is unnecessary maintenance they try to push on you to rip you off (ohh how surprising...). I was about to pay the full $688 but decided to call my girlfriend's dad who owns a shop in Denver and he told me all the dirty details.

Anyway, I decided to join the community after reading all the helpful comments here. I'm a fairly new Jeep owner. Bought my 2019 Jeep Cherokee TH in 2018 after graduating from college and landing my first professional gig. Named her Betty and we've driven 36,000 miles through all kinds of adventurous terrain. I'm looking to give her a lift soon using the MFC 2" lift package (will probably add the Dobinsons at some point in the far future and maybe the fox long-travel suspension) and when it comes time to replace my stock tires, I'll add some size to the next ones.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum!

Boy, $688 seems high for 30K. I don't remember my 30 being anywhere near that. I definitely do all the normal stuff (oil filter, cabin filter, air filter) myself and that does help keep things down.

Best of luck with everything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got this cherokee th 2014, made a 2k kms roadtrip already.

loving the car, just a little worried the 4wd svc light goes on and off randomly, also had the air conditioner blower issue a couple of time, any suggestions? Dealer charges me 100usdto check. Any head up? I have read ac issues with no true answer, also with the 4wd svc lights, when I turn off the car and turn it on again the lights goes away, and i cam keep driving and no light, tjan suffenly lights on

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to JeepCherokeeClub!

We pride ourselves on being a friendly place for discussions about Jeep, Cherokees, and everything in between.

We ask that you both post an introduction here and introduce yourselves to our great community, and please also support our vendors that work hard to bring you the best products they can at the best prices they can.

From your moderator team,
Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2021 Cherokee and thought I would join the club. I was hoping to get some feedback on people's thoughts on buying extended warranties and if they're needed. I bought one from the dealership that's for 7 years or 75,000 miles because that's generally how long I keep a vehicle. I'm having second thoughts because I've never bought them in the past and have had good luck with my vehicles but this is my first Jeep and wasn't sure if I would need it. I can cancel it at anytime. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
We pride ourselves on being a friendly place for discussions about Jeep, Cherokees, and everything in between.

We ask that you both post an introduction here and introduce yourselves to our great community, and please also support our vendors that work hard to bring you the best products they can at the best prices they can.

Joe
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Cherokee owner! Super stoked, but trying to show some restraint before doing to much to it. I am looking into the biggest tires it will take for drivingon the beaches of Cape Cod. Love to get some feedback!
Hydro Blue 2020 Cherokee w/ Altitude package.
blue wolf.jpg

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
New Cherokee owner! Super stoked, but trying to show some restraint before doing to much to it. I am looking into the biggest tires it will take for drivingon the beaches of Cape Cod. Love to get some feedback!
View attachment 213805
Welcome from Utah!!! Tell us more about your Cherokee, Active Drive I, or ADII 4x4 system???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome from Utah!!! Tell us more about your Cherokee, Active Drive I, or ADII 4x4 system???
4x4 with Active Drive 1 system so no low range option. First time owner and will likely drive on the beach and back roads of New Englandat the most. Nothing to serious. Love the V6 and it drives on the highway like a dream tested it a little this past weekend on the sandy back roads of Cape Code. Didn't even break a sweat LOL.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
welcome, happy trailz!

·
Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 3.2 v6 and Cold Weather Group
5 Posts
Just purchased my first Jeep. 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk in Mango Tango.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Reactions: Tyr7

·
Registered
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk V6
8 Posts
Newly joined, but have been on the site a lot since purchasing my vehicle and decided to join in.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Limited 3.2L V6
1 Posts
Good Day from Ohio

New to forum

2020 Cherokee Limited 4x4 3.2L V6 Stringrey

2" front / 1" rear leveling kit
K&n cold air intake system
2" wheel spacers
Windows tinted
A few small aesthetic upgrades interior & exterior

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Good Day from Ohio

New to forum

2020 Cherokee Limited 4x4 3.2L V6 Stringrey

2" front / 1" rear leveling kit
K&n cold air intake system
2" wheel spacers
Windows tinted
A few small aesthetic upgrades interior & exterior
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to JeepCherokeeClub!

Joe

2861 - 2880 of 2888 Posts