2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2741 - 2746 of 2746 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma! It is very likely that by the time the weekend is over, I will be owner of a 2021 Trailhawk! I’m a couple of years from retirement, and hope to have some adventures in it, though not too exciting! New to off-roading.

I've got just over two years to go until retirement. Can't wait! LOL!

·
Registered
A white 2021 Trailhawk named Spot
7 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma! It is very likely that by the time the weekend is over, I will be owner of a 2021 Trailhawk! I’m a couple of years from retirement, and hope to have some adventures in it, though not too exciting! New to off-roading.
And I did it! I am now owner of a well -equipped white Trailhawk! And in less than twenty miles, the “service air bag” warning light came on! :( I headed back to the dealer, but the technicians Had all gone home by that time, and I have been asked to come back in tomorrow morning for it to be checked out....

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Limited
1 Posts
Hey guys,

Im new here! I just picked up a new to me 15’ jeep Cherokee limited 3.2L 4x4 ADII. I have been browsing this forum for awhile and I’m looking forward to being apart of this forum!

·
Registered
70 Posts
And I did it! I am now owner of a well -equipped white Trailhawk! And in less than twenty miles, the “service air bag” warning light came on! :( I headed back to the dealer, but the technicians Had all gone home by that time, and I have been asked to come back in tomorrow morning for it to be checked out....
Hey Mike B., can we assume they fixed your airbag light?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey guys,

Im new here! I just picked up a new to me 15’ jeep Cherokee limited 3.2L 4x4 ADII. I have been browsing this forum for awhile and I’m looking forward to being apart of this forum!
Welcome from Utah!!!

2741 - 2746 of 2746 Posts