2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2721 - 2740 of 2746 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello all - My name is Richard Ferguson and I'm a first time Jeep owner as of this past weekend. I picked up a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited FWD with 31K miles on it. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. Im from ft worth texas and i have a lifted 2015 trailhawk. I have been a proud cherokee owner since the late 90's and have really loved the model for as long as i can remeber. Hoping to have alot of fun in the trailhawk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all! My name is Rob Bolin and I'm a new member from Greater Cincinnati Ohio. I'm on my 4th Jeep and my 1st Cherokee.

This is a '15 Cherokee Latitude V6 4x4 9 speed. It's only the base 4x4, not a rock climbing beast like the Trailhawk, but good to climb slippery roads up the sides of small mountains with a rock wall on one side and a gorge on the other in which no one will find you for years if you slide off.

My previous Jeeps Included an 05 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 V6, An 08 and 09 Jeep Liberty V6 4x4s (Wife had the "cute ute" 08 Liberty Limited and I had an offroading 09 Liberty Sport), a 2014 Compass 4 cylinder 4x4 with 6 speed (not bad in comfort and fine for dirt and gravel roads, but no power for hillclimbing dirt and gravel drives in the Appalachian foothills) and now the 2015 (the wife has the Compass for use around home) which can get us up into our cabin in the woods and hills of central to southeast Ohio (Hocking Hills). I feel much more confident in it on weekends at the cabin.

Oh, and why does Jeep make non-4x4s? Why would anyone buy a Jeep that couldn't at least drive across a grassy field with confidence? You may as well buy a Ford. :cool:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Greetings all! My name is Rob Bolin and I'm a new member from Greater Cincinnati Ohio. I'm on my 4th Jeep and my 1st Cherokee.

This is a '15 Cherokee Latitude V6 4x4 9 speed. It's only the base 4x4, not a rock climbing beast like the Trailhawk, but good to climb slippery roads up the sides of small mountains with a rock wall on one side and a gorge on the other in which no one will find you for years if you slide off.

My previous Jeeps Included an 05 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 V6, An 08 and 09 Jeep Liberty V6 4x4s (Wife had the "cute ute" 08 Liberty Limited and I had an offroading 09 Liberty Sport), a 2014 Compass 4 cylinder 4x4 with 6 speed (not bad in comfort and fine for dirt and gravel roads, but no power for hillclimbing dirt and gravel drives in the Appalachian foothills) and now the 2015 (the wife has the Compass for use around home) which can get us up into our cabin in the woods and hills of central to southeast Ohio (Hocking Hills). I feel much more confident in it on weekends at the cabin.

Oh, and why does Jeep make non-4x4s? Why would anyone buy a Jeep that couldn't at least drive across a grassy field with confidence? You may as well buy a Ford. :cool:
Welcome from Nevada, fleet sales for non-4X4, big $$$ for FCA.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome from Nevada, fleet sales for non-4X4, big $$$ for FCA.
I only said no reason for JEEP to make non-4x4s. :) FCA in general, well other than my beloved 93 Corvette for track days, I'd kill for a Hellcat.

And I was mistaken on the Liberty years. They were an 07 Limited and 08 Sport. The 09 was my MB C300 4matic I had for a while because my mother-in-law couldn't get in and out of the Liberties. Nice car, comfy, solid performer for a sedan, but neither a sports car nor a Jeep and not much carrying room for more than some groceries in the trunk. I'm glad to be back in a Jeep for my daily driver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone!

2014 TH in the Pacific NW. Originally purchased for getting up to the mountains for skiing(beats the heck out of my old Jetta TDI). Starting to get into a bit more trail fun and seeing what the TH is capable of :) Great to see a community of enthusiasts out here!

-KMX

·
Registered
913 Posts

Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi Everyone!

2014 TH in the Pacific NW. Originally purchased for getting up to the mountains for skiing(beats the heck out of my old Jetta TDI). Starting to get into a bit more trail fun and seeing what the TH is capable of :) Great to see a community of enthusiasts out here!

-KMX
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
From Connecticut, got a 2017 trailhawk and getting into customizing it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to JeepCherokeeClub!

We pride ourselves on being a friendly place for discussions about Jeep, Cherokees, and everything in between.

We ask that you both post an introduction here and introduce yourselves to our great community, and please also support our vendors that work hard to bring you the best products they can at the best prices they can.

From your moderator team,
Joe
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guy's, new member from the NW side of Chicago. I recently purchased a 2020 Billet Silver Trailhawk.

Really enjoy the truck so far. Just had the windows tinted and American Flag graphics placed on the rear windows. Additionally, replaced the Firestone's with Hankook 255/65/17 Dynapro AT2's. Also ordered a Gibson Performance exhaust system. Ironically, they said they're behind in production and it will be going out mid October.

Very interested in adding a two inch lift kit. Looking at MFC and Hazard Sky.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey guy's, new member from the NW side of Chicago. I recently purchased a 2020 Billet Silver Trailhawk.

Really enjoy the truck so far. Just had the windows tinted and American Flag graphics placed on the rear windows. Additionally, replaced the Firestone's with Hankook 255/65/17 Dynapro AT2's. Also ordered a Gibson Performance exhaust system. Ironically, they said they're behind in production and it will be going out mid October.

Very interested in adding a two inch lift kit. Looking at MFC and Hazard Sky.
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
A white 2021 Trailhawk named Spot
7 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma! It is very likely that by the time the weekend is over, I will be owner of a 2021 Trailhawk! I’m a couple of years from retirement, and hope to have some adventures in it, though not too exciting! New to off-roading.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma! It is very likely that by the time the weekend is over, I will be owner of a 2021 Trailhawk! I’m a couple of years from retirement, and hope to have some adventures in it, though not too exciting! New to off-roading.
Welcome from Utah!!!

2721 - 2740 of 2746 Posts