2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2701 - 2720 of 2746 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey from Chicago. Bought a 2020 Cherokee Upland in February. Just now getting to the forums here. Anyway... Ran A car forum for years, Will do my best to search up info before asking. Pic from pre-covid February.
View attachment 211486
Welcome from Utah!!! Great looking Upland!!!

Reactions: daveski

·
Registered
3 Posts
First time Jeep owner, just bought a 2015 Cherokee. Absolutely love the vehicle anybody reads this and want to help me navigate to where I can find Max wheels and tire size would be great. I have the opportunity to buy 255 70 r18's, it don't know if I can slap them on I would have to do some modifications.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to JeepCherokeeClub!

We pride ourselves on being a friendly place for discussions about Jeep, Cherokees, and everything in between.

We ask that you both post an introduction here and introduce yourselves to our great community, and please also support our vendors that work hard to bring you the best products they can at the best prices they can.

From your moderator team,
Joe
What’s up everyone! Chris here, riding a 2014 trailhawk for the last two years almost. Finally got my Hazard Sky Kit and installed it this week! Very pleased the last couple days, however, it definitely more of a bitch then the videos I’ve seen make it out to be 😂 and of course the dumb lug bolts the trailhawk comes with gave me some problems. But overall, it was a fun install! Tires are next! Seeing a mix of the Falken Wildpeaks or Nitto Grapplers. What are y’all riding on? And what size did you get to beef up the look of your trailhawk!?

·
Registered
913 Posts
What’s up everyone! Chris here, riding a 2014 trailhawk for the last two years almost. Finally got my Hazard Sky Kit and installed it this week! Very pleased the last couple days, however, it definitely more of a bitch then the videos I’ve seen make it out to be 😂 and of course the dumb lug bolts the trailhawk comes with gave me some problems. But overall, it was a fun install! Tires are next! Seeing a mix of the Falken Wildpeaks or Nitto Grapplers. What are y’all riding on? And what size did you get to beef up the look of your trailhawk!?
Welcome from Utah!!! There's literally tons of posts about tire sizes on here. You're still pretty limited, even with the lift, so you can't go too crazy. Do a search, and you'll find out what works, with and without extra modifications.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Been a reader for a few months now and just starting to post! Here's is my 2019 Trailhawk I got brand new off the lot. First new car I ever had! I've already mounted a 42" lightbar and will have a new roof rack and rails arriving this weekend as well as some new JBL dash speakers to bump the stock system up a little. I then intend on expanding the audio system to accommodate a nice sub (nothing crazy) as well as replacing the remaining stock speakers.I live in Southern California and love going up to Big Bear and Silverado whenever I get a chance!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Been a reader for a few months now and just starting to post! Here's is my 2019 Trailhawk I got brand new off the lot. First new car I ever had! I've already mounted a 42" lightbar and will have a new roof rack and rails arriving this weekend as well as some new JBL dash speakers to bump the stock system up a little. I then intend on expanding the audio system to accommodate a nice sub (nothing crazy) as well as replacing the remaining stock speakers.I live in Southern California and love going up to Big Bear and Silverado whenever I get a chance!

View attachment 211595
Welcome from Utah!!! SoCal transplant. I miss running those trails in Big Bear. Gold Mountain and Holcombe Valley have some awesome trails. Been wheeling all over that mountain!!! Trout fishing in Seven Oaks, with all the creek crossings was always a blast!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time Jeep owner. 2020 Cherokee Trailhawk. Started researching Subarus last year. Then got the Bronco bug. Test drove the Cherokee and got hooked. Will be a daily driver and fire road explorer for camping and such. No major off road stuff planned (at least not till I wear some of the $40k off of it)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey fellas. First time Jeep owner. Purchased a 2019 Cherokee Latitude Plus AD2 brand new. So far I put some 245/70r17 BF Goodrich KO2s and about to install the MFC leveling kit. So far I love my Jeep. Mainly use it for camping. I do plan on hitting some trails soon. Used this forum for a lot of research and finally decided to join.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey fellas. First time Jeep owner. Purchased a 2019 Cherokee Latitude Plus AD2 brand new. So far I put some 245/70r17 BF Goodrich KO2s and about to install the MFC leveling kit. So far I love my Jeep. Mainly use it for camping. I do plan on hitting some trails soon. Used this forum for a lot of research and finally decided to join. View attachment 211643
Welcome!!

Your roof rack and cross bars look an awful lot like the CargoLoc and Arksen ones I just bought this weekend off Amazon....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lmao yes sir. Not bad and pretty cheap. Crossbars do make some noise. But it didn't really bother me. Aluminium tape helps a lot from what I read.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome from Utah!!! SoCal transplant. I miss running those trails in Big Bear. Gold Mountain and Holcombe Valley have some awesome trails. Been wheeling all over that mountain!!! Trout fishing in Seven Oaks, with all the creek crossings was always a blast!!!
I’m not familiar with Seven Oaks. I’m heading up to Big Bear next week. Any good trails?

·
Registered
913 Posts
I’m not familiar with Seven Oaks. I’m heading up to Big Bear next week. Any good trails?
Seven Oaks is up off of Hwy 38, the back way up to Big Bear. The head water of the Santa Ana River flows through there. There's literally miles of trails on the mountain from very easy, to extreme. Shouldn't be hard to access a Trail map for the area.
Screenshot_20200803-071719_Maps.jpg

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello all,
Thanks for the great forum for all that is Cherokee.
Im from San Tan Arizona.
Just bought a 2019 Latitude plus and I am excited to start hitting some trails and exploring all the mods i can add to make it more offroad able.
Look forward to meeting some of you.
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4 2.4L w/ towing package. I've had it for two years now and I've been a longtime reader of the forum. I'm beginning the process of making some cosmetic changes to it to differentiate from all the other Limited's I see on the road. I live in Minnesota and the KL platform is perfect here. It was all stock when I bought it but I have already tinted the DRLs (Vvivid light smoke), replaced the chrome grille inserts with matte dark grey inserts, and a chrome delete (plasti-dip). Future plans include subtle tint for the taillights, new wheels&tires, a lift/leveling kit, and replacing the silver roof rails with black. Thanks to this community for all the ideas so far!

·
Registered
913 Posts
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4 2.4L w/ towing package. I've had it for two years now and I've been a longtime reader of the forum. I'm beginning the process of making some cosmetic changes to it to differentiate from all the other Limited's I see on the road. I live in Minnesota and the KL platform is perfect here. It was all stock when I bought it but I have already tinted the DRLs (Vvivid light smoke), replaced the chrome grille inserts with matte dark grey inserts, and a chrome delete (plasti-dip). Future plans include subtle tint for the taillights, new wheels&tires, a lift/leveling kit, and replacing the silver roof rails with black. Thanks to this community for all the ideas so far!
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Howdy Everybody,

This is my FIRST POST !

I have a 2017 Grand Cherokee limited 2WD.
The Jeep has a 295 HP V-6 and an 8 speed automatic transmission.
I've folded the rear seats down and enjoy listening to customized music files off of USB thumb drives and SD cards through it spectacular sound system.

2701 - 2720 of 2746 Posts