2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2681 - 2691 of 2691 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good morning! My name is Doug Johnson currently living in Spotsylvania VA originally from southern WV. Purchased my 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus last March. Recently added a 2" MFC lift, rear wheel centering kit, and 245/470/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires. Had my first off road adventure Fathers Day with my buddy in his Wrangler. I was impressed with what I could do and the capabilites of the AD1 was good for what we went through. I know I have limitations with the AD1 but I plan on having many more adventures with the family and friends enjoying the outdoors while slingin a little mud and dirt along the way. My screen name is funny and I love it. My 14 yr old daughter proclaimed it as I drove over a decent sized tree :D Looking forward to learning and sharing with a lot of the more experienced as well as the new to Jeep Cherokee crowd

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my first Jeep ever about a month ago. It's a red velvet 2019 Limited with the High Altitude package that was leased for a year by a salesman at a large Chevrolet/Chrysler dealership, found it before it even made it to the sales lot.16,000 miles on the odometer. It will be driven primarily by my wife, when she's not driving the 2020 RAM Laramie we purchased back in March! Traded a 2016 Honda HR-V, which was a very good SUV, for it because I wanted something a little bigger and this fit the bill perfectly.

It has the 2.0L turbo and so far it has been a blast to drive!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I bought my first Jeep ever about a month ago. It's a red velvet 2019 Limited with the High Altitude package that was leased for a year by a salesman at a large Chevrolet/Chrysler dealership, found it before it even made it to the sales lot.16,000 miles on the odometer. It will be driven primarily by my wife, when she's not driving the 2020 RAM Laramie we purchased back in March! Traded a 2016 Honda HR-V, which was a very good SUV, for it because I wanted something a little bigger and this fit the bill perfectly.

It has the 2.0L turbo and so far it has been a blast to drive!
View attachment 211329
Welcome from Utah!!! Great looking Limited.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all. New to the forums.
I owned a 1990 Cherokee Laredo. Loved that thing. One of the most fun and trail-worthy vehicles I have owned (it had some modifications).

My son in law has a 93 ZJ he did some mods to it.

My wife's car we have owned for 13 of its 16 years, has developed an issue that can not be repaired.

So, we are looking at a GC or a Cherokee TH.

Edit: we are from Utah

2681 - 2691 of 2691 Posts