2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2661 - 2680 of 2684 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. Getting started with making him my own. Want to get better tint for now so I’m scrolling the thread looking for what others have done. Just need to find a place in Florida that will be reliable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! Longtime lurker but first time poster here. Just finished up a few mods on my 2015 Limited yesterday and figured I would share with you all! I replaced all of the factory chrome badges with gloss black Altitude badges, installed the HS lift, and had 245/60/18 Wildpeak AT Trails mounted on a new set of gloss black rims. Here are some before and after pics for comparison!

Before:
415F9EB7-A108-4FB3-A2A4-8A91E7DBF376.jpeg

After:
5CF8AA89-4CBE-4B06-BEE0-A73ACE7EFE18.jpeg

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey everyone! Longtime lurker but first time poster here. Just finished up a few mods on my 2015 Limited yesterday and figured I would share with you all! I replaced all of the factory chrome badges with gloss black Altitude badges, installed the HS lift, and had 245/60/18 Wildpeak AT Trails mounted on a new set of gloss black rims. Here are some before and after pics for comparison!

Before:
View attachment 211097

After:
View attachment 211096
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone!

First time poster, long time reader. I just acquired a '14 TH and my wife has had a '15 Latitude for about 4 years now. This site has been monumental in helping me self-diagnose some issues I've run into with the 'new-to-me' TH (helps that this forum has been around for ~7 years already). Keep up the great work, and I am happy to be part of the family!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone

New to the Jeep world, have a '15 KL Sport 4x4 that I purchased about a year ago. I am now in the process of upgrading some of its parts and adding modification. Looking forward to learning and being a part of the group!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Brand new to the Jeep world and we're so excited to be apart of a unique and fun community of folks who have fallen in love with Jeep! We've recently purchased a 2019 Cherokee 3.2L V6 Limited. We're hyped to get out there and explore with her and upgrade her towing capacity.

Look forward to learning!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome I'm new here too. What color did you get? I Just got a white 2018 Trailhawk and it did not have the tow pkg but has the transmission cooler. So we just need the wiring harness and hitch. Priced it out for apx $500 parts and $300 labor... but my husband can put it on and it will not void out the warranty per service manager. So looks like we are both new and wanting to tow :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome I'm new here too. What color did you get? I Just got a white 2018 Trailhawk and it did not have the tow pkg but has the transmission cooler. So we just need the wiring harness and hitch. Priced it out for apx $500 parts and $300 labor... but my husband can put it on and it will not void out the warranty per service manager. So looks like we are both new and wanting to tow :)
We got a red one. Her name is Issa Jeep ;). After reading several of the threads, we realized that we're unable to upgrade the towing capacity (and that super bums us out). Instead, we're going to upgrade Issa's tires and get her ready for her new life in Colorado! Nice to meet you K9LVN

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old enough to have had a lot of cars. VW, Chevy, Ford, Dodge Power Wagon...the list can go on... I have owned a '48 Willys CJ-2A, '93 Grand Cherokee, '99 Cherokee, and a '06 Wrangler.... and now about to take delivery of 2016 Cherokee KL

·
Registered
8 Posts
We got a red one. Her name is Issa Jeep ;). After reading several of the threads, we realized that we're unable to upgrade the towing capacity (and that super bums us out). Instead, we're going to upgrade Issa's tires and get her ready for her new life in Colorado! Nice to meet you K9LVN
I haven't named mine yet.... now you got me thinking :cool:
Did you check with a local Jeep dealer to see if you can add the items that would allow for the towing? My build sheet showed I had the other items... just not the hitch/harness.... You might be able to add the other items needed as well. Worth a check to be certain. It is more expensive to add them later... but many things can be done. To much fun stuff in Colorado... you at least have to get something for Kayaks and bicycles.. right ✌

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, recent owner of a new-to-me 2015 KL Cherokee Trailhawk. First time owning a Jeep and getting used to my new toy.

Thanks for a great forum with some very active members, it was a great resource when I was looking into the purchase of a Cherokee.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi all, recent owner of a new-to-me 2015 KL Cherokee Trailhawk. First time owning a Jeep and getting used to my new toy.

Thanks for a great forum with some very active members, it was a great resource when I was looking into the purchase of a Cherokee.
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
IMG_7035.jpg

Hey everyone! Proud owner of a new 2020 Trailhawk here :D I drove a Limited for 5 years but found myself wanting some more offroad capability. After 2 weeks with the new TH I couldn't be happier.

Hoping to connect with some fellow Michiganders that can point me in the direction of some solid trails around the state.

·
Registered
428 Posts
View attachment 211294

Hey everyone! Proud owner of a new 2020 Trailhawk here :D I drove a Limited for 5 years but found myself wanting some more offroad capability. After 2 weeks with the new TH I couldn't be happier.

Hoping to connect with some fellow Michiganders that can point me in the direction of some solid trails around the state.
Welcome from Utah!!! Congratulations on the new Trailhawk!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
View attachment 211294

Holly Oaks ORV Park in Holly, MI. I'm not familiar with Michigan at all, or even where that is at, but it is on the Jeep Badge of Honor trail list. Check it out, and let us know. I would think there are tons of places in Michigan.

·
Registered
428 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hey everyone

Lifelong Jeep fan and proud owner of a new 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite. It’s my first Jeep and I’m loving driving everywhere in it
View attachment 211297
Congrats from Michigan! Love the granite crystal. I would've gotten it too if they had one with the options I wanted. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Holly Oaks ORV Park in Holly, MI. I'm not familiar with Michigan at all, or even where that is at, but it is on the Jeep Badge of Honor trail list. Check it out, and let us know. I would think there are tons of places in Michigan.
Good call! Had no idea this existed. I'll try to get over there this summer and let you guys know what it's like 🤙

2661 - 2680 of 2684 Posts