2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2641 - 2660 of 2665 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the site. Back in the day I had a Comanche when I was 18. Just traded in my 2015 JKU that was lifted 2.5 inches Baja Yellow for a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with the Hemi. Gotta say it's like riding in a Cadillac and still a jeep. Wranglers are fun and nice but Cherokee's can be comfortable and more powerful and still get the job done, lol!
Hawk.jpg

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Just joined the site. Back in the day I had a Comanche when I was 18. Just traded in my 2015 JKU that was lifted 2.5 inches Baja Yellow for a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with the Hemi. Gotta say it's like riding in a Cadillac and still a jeep. Wranglers are fun and nice but Cherokee's can be comfortable and more powerful and still get the job done, lol! View attachment 210855
Sweet WK2! But this forum is for the KL Cherokee. You're welcome to stick around, but you won't find any info for your Grand. I'd still love to see from pictures of that bumper from the front though!

via tapatalk : 2014 V6 Trailhawk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lease was up on my 17 JKU so I decided to try a 17 Cherokee Limited for a while. I also have a 94 YJ. I live in northern Michigan and love the outdoors. Greetings to all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! New owner of a 2016 TH KL. This is my first Jeep but am looking forward to improving her so she can get me and the family out into the woods better! Located in New York.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All,
My name is Tim, I'm a 60 yo San Diego native that is still very active in off road and desert trails and camping. I've owned everything from baja bugs, sand rails, quads, bikes to trucks, trailers and motorhomes. I just bought a 15 KL and cant wait to play with this one. Have an 04 WJ 2X Overland and have had an 89 XJ. Both have been awesome cars and I'm hoping the same is true for this one. It has all available options except for the technology package and it is in White. I'm going to do the pinch mod, 2" lift, 2" spacers and try 265 70 17 Falken AT3/W to start. if anyone has any tips or tricks, I'd love to hear them. i will keep everyone posted on what brands of the items i buy and why i decided to choose them. of course any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks Folks and stay safe out there! Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greeting to y'all,

Just purchased a used 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite in granite crystal metallic, V-6, tow and cold weather packages, moonroof, and black wheels. Sharp looking machine, which is one of the reasons I bought it. My last off-road capable vehicle was a 1985 Toyota 4Runner [last year for the solid axels at both ends, first year for EFI]. I modded that truck pretty extensively and am looking for a couple of things for the TH. First, where can I find a printed version of the 2019 Cherokee Owners Manual [the +600 page one, not the +300 page Users Manual]? Second, I'd like to purchase a good set of rock sliders so I can take on some trails. I used to have nerf bars on the 4Runner and they paid for themselves several times by helping me to avoid damage to my rocker panels and doors.

OhioTH

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. Just bought a 2015 Cherokee Latitude and absolutely love it. I am a long time cherokee fan. I have had an 88, 89, 94, and 98 cherokee. Then went to a durango as the kids got bigger and needed more space. I am happy to be back in a cherokee.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all Jordan here from Maryland. Been driving a 2016 75th Anniversary KL now for about a year. Have owned a few Jeeps since 2007. Started in a 2WD Patriot which I lowered and blacked out. Following that I bought an 09 Liberty which I added a 2 inch lift, rock rails and a big steal bumper along with 31inch tires. Sadly that was totaled. Now my KL. Purchased 17inch takeoffs from another KL that I'll be wrapping in a moderately aggressive AT and looking for recovery points (front and rear).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Tucson, AZ. Picked up a new to me 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk. My fiance and I are super excited to take it out exploring and I'm super excited to have a daily that has reliable A/C. Current plans are pretty cosmetic (seat covers, dashmat maybe) except for some roof crossbars to haul around stuff from occasional home depot runs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Calgary, Alberta. I have a 2014 Jeep Trailhawk V6 and am doing some upgrades to the lighting and brakes as I have been doing some long trips to Texas and back. Hawk is 6 years old and still in great shape! I may not know all the terminology, things are still referred to as "that thingamajig", but I still get the job done. (Thanks to detailed instructions and YouTube videos.)

I can see that I will need to go take a really cool pic of my Jeep and replace my headshot.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello from Calgary, Alberta. I have a 2014 Jeep Trailhawk V6 and am doing some upgrades to the lighting and brakes as I have been doing some long trips to Texas and back. Hawk is 6 years old and still in great shape! I may not know all the terminology, things are still referred to as "that thingamajig", but I still get the job done. (Thanks to detailed instructions and YouTube videos.)

I can see that I will need to go take a really cool pic of my Jeep and replace my headshot.
Welcome from Utah!!! Stick around, and you will learn a lot about all of the "Thingamajigs"...LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jeep lovers! New here from southwest Pennsylvania with my 2019 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk! First Jeep I’ve owned and I absolutely love it! Looking forward to learning with all the info this group has!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, Jeep peeps!! New Jeep Cherokee Latitude owner from West Texas. Picked up a 2014 just today. Sweet ride so far and my first Jeep vehicle. I'm a 54 year old woman, married, momma to two, and proud Army veteran. The car will mostly be my transportation to work, but also our long-haul trip car home to see my folks in Louisiana.

Laura

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello, Jeep peeps!! New Jeep Cherokee Latitude owner from West Texas. Picked up a 2014 just today. Sweet ride so far and my first Jeep vehicle. I'm a 54 year old woman, married, momma to two, and proud Army veteran. The car will mostly be my transportation to work, but also our long-haul trip car home to see my folks in Louisiana.

Laura
Welcome from Utah!!! Thank you for your service!!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hello, Jeep peeps!! New Jeep Cherokee Latitude owner from West Texas. Picked up a 2014 just today. Sweet ride so far and my first Jeep vehicle. I'm a 54 year old woman, married, momma to two, and proud Army veteran. The car will mostly be my transportation to work, but also our long-haul trip car home to see my folks in Louisiana. Laura
Tell us more about your Jeep - FWD or 4x4, V6 or 4.....?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All! Just picked up a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V8 :love: - 31k miles - I am so grateful that I found this JEEP. I was searching and searching for a long time and glad I waited for the right deal with all the options I wanted. The ride is amazing! Coming from a C300 4 Cylinder - I’m in a new world! I can’t wait to unlock the Hemi a bit and enjoy some trails/camping trips!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. First time Jeep owner. Had my 2005 for Focus for 15 years. Finally finished nursing school and paid off debt. First time Jeep owner, 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk V6. Absolutely in love with him too.
Don’t really know much about cars when it comes to accessories and all my new features. And not sure where the best place is to buy parts.

Im excited to be part of the Jeep community and all my new adventures with “Tony”!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello everyone. First time Jeep owner. Had my 2005 for Focus for 15 years. Finally finished nursing school and paid off debt. First time Jeep owner, 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk V6. Absolutely in love with him too.
Don’t really know much about cars when it comes to accessories and all my new features. And not sure where the best place is to buy parts.

Im excited to be part of the Jeep community and all my new adventures with “Tony”!
Welcome from Utah!!! Stick around, you'll learn a lot around here. Any questions, try the search bar. There is just about every answer, to every question. Always feel free to start a post, and this community will always be here to help. Congratulations on "Tony"! Love my Trailhawk.

2641 - 2660 of 2665 Posts