2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Downingtown and looking for someone to do trails with and was also wondering if there are local trails to ride

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
New member here from just outside Pittsburgh PA. 2018 bright white Cherokee with altitude package. Look forward to learning as much as I can about my Cherokee.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is a very old thread, but I'm glad to be joining the Jeep Community. I just picked myself up a 2019 Trailhawk and I am loving every second of it.

I am from York, PA and I have seen a few others from this area. Does anyone know of some legal off road areas around here? I can't wait to get some time off to be able to plan a camping trip up to Rausch Creek for a weekend. I just want to get my jeep dirty and have some fun in the process!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ambler, PA, just outside Philly.

I've taken by 2019 TH to Wharton State Forest in NJ...hoping to get out their more often when it warms up some. Rausch Creek and AOAA off road parks are about 2-2.5 hours away from me as well, though need to find a buddy to go with.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
PA native, from the Valley, people from there know where it is but, it's the Wyoming Valley for those that don't, moved south the NC in '93 only miss the pizza and Middleswarth chips from back home. Was back home 2 weeks ago and saw so many TH's could not believe my eyes!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hello fellow Pennsylvanians. Two Cherokees here: My wife's is a 2018 Latitude Plus AWD with the V6; mine is a 2019 Limited AWD with the 2.0T.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
.....My wife's is a 2018 Latitude Plus AWD with the V6; mine is a 2019 Limited AWD with the 2.0T.
Dude, these are JEEPs! It’s not AWD, it’s a 4x4! Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you are looking to test the capability of your 4x4, I highly recommend checking our Off Road Consulting. I took a class with them a couple of weeks ago, out at AOAA off road park, but they also offer classes at Rausch Creek. All you need is 4Low, and they will definitely put you through the off road paces.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow, I never added to this thread ;)
Pittsburgh!
Let's go Pens!

Reactions: 3Rivers
121 - 136 of 136 Posts