2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I didn’t see a post for this specific question, but I am attempting to replace my pcv valve and am wondering if there is a specific way of removing/replacing it. It is the newer style one which is notched and has tabs on either side. It is part # 68333854AA. I’ve tried everything I thought would remove it, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

· Vendor
238 Posts
Hello. I didn’t see a post for this specific question, but I am attempting to replace my pcv valve and am wondering if there is a specific way of removing/replacing it. It is the newer style one which is notched and has tabs on either side. It is part # 68333854AA. I’ve tried everything I thought would remove it, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hello,

Does this video help at all?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I actually used that video and the pcv on the 19 and up is different. Instead of being able to be taken off with a wrench, mine has 2 tabs that hold it in that I don’t want to break. I have attached a picture of the pcv for reference. It is part # 68333854AA
Thanks in advance!
Camera accessory Audio equipment Auto part Circle Font

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.