2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my rollers fixed and now ready move on with my build. 2015 TH 3.2... What other suspension components should I be replacing with my lift kit? I'm at 150K on factory suspension. Should I stick with OEM? Should I go up to a bigger brake kit? Thanks guys! The kind of trails I'll be on are a mix of loose rock, red clay, hardpack, loose dirt, and some stream crossings if any of this matters.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Got my rollers fixed and now ready move on with my build. 2015 TH 3.2... What other suspension components should I be replacing with my lift kit? I'm at 150K on factory suspension. Should I stick with OEM? Should I go up to a bigger brake kit? Thanks guys! The kind of trails I'll be on are a mix of loose rock, red clay, hardpack, loose dirt, and some stream crossings if any of this matters.
A good inspection is a good idea. That's a lot of miles, things like tie rods, and any of the rubber bushings that probably could use replacement. A nice set of Bilstien B6 struts and shocks would be a huge upgrade, and you'll be good to go for another 150K!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A good inspection is a good idea. That's a lot of miles, things like tie rods, and any of the rubber bushings that probably could use replacement. A nice set of Bilstien B6 struts and shocks would be a huge upgrade, and you'll be good to go for another 150K!!!
Thanks man! Will the B6 provide a solid trail experience? I'll have them look over everything.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
While they're under there, I'd replace anything that's rubber with urethane. All readily available I think...😎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts