2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Cincinnati. Until today, I'd only seen one other Cherokee on the road (another Trailhawk). Today, I saw a Latitude in the grocery parking lot.... Just not many of us yet.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I live just south of, "that team up north".
I was born just down the road from the Plant where my new TH was built in Toledo.

Both parents familys are from there, or Maumee or Perrysburg.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow Herb, we are neighbors. Lucky for us, we can buy such a great product, locally. I think they should have discounted the destination fee.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ha. I'm in Texas now. Have been since I was 6mos.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Just joined from Cleveland. Don't have a TH yet (ordered it last Saturday) but still wanted to join to learn as much as possible before delivery.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just joined from Cleveland. Don't have a TH yet (ordered it last Saturday) but still wanted to join to learn as much as possible before delivery.
Welcome you will get much wanted info here, then again you might get info you wish you hadn't.:) Enjoy.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just joined. Love the forums so far. Cleveland in the building!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Cool! Went to college around there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea it is crazy! I didn't see any on the road prior to buying mine, now I see them everywhere!!! There are several that park near me at work, and just this morning I seriously passed 4 white limited models within a 3.6 mile drive.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am a proud owner of the jeep latitude :) my wife & her family is live in perrysburg.

:)

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am a proud owner of the jeep latitude :) my wife & her family is live in perrysburg.
:)
The wife and I love Cincinnati cityscape at night coming down the hill on northbound I-75.

·
Registered
185 Posts
How many of us live in the Cincinnati Ohio area? just wondering :)

Reactions: jrgillespie630

·
Registered
310 Posts
I moved out to San Diego in 2011 but grew up near Cincy. I miss the place. The Cherokee would handle the winter like a dream. No winters here.

·
Registered
939 Posts
By 'that team up there' I can only assume you are talking about the U of M. hah! : - )

I work in Ann Arbor and my cube neighbor has a Ohio State flag in her cube.

Eventually, I want to take a tour or at least go visit the Jeep plant and see the new Cherokee section.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Eventually, I want to take a tour or at least go visit the Jeep plant and see the new Cherokee section.
Do they have tours? I tried finding info but came up short.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts