2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
432 Posts
do you have so called "BLUE" cable adapter ? if not, do not change any settings with alfa.
According to alfaobd and OBDLink, the EX or MX+ models do not need additional adapters. That's was one of the reasons why I chose to upgrade my obd adapter. If it still doesn't work, then I'll go ahead and get the adapter as well. I'm not in any rush.

Reactions: AtlCade69

·
Registered
432 Posts
I can confirm, for 2019 the adapter is not needed for a proxy alignment using the OBDLink MX+. I can also confirm off road pages does not work on mine.

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,500 Posts
I can confirm, for 2019 the adapter is not needed for a proxy alignment using the OBDLink MX+. I can also confirm off road pages does not work on mine.
Not sure if trying to turn on the Off Road Pages would require talking to the uConnect, if so, you would need an SGM Bypass...

·
Registered
432 Posts
I used a bypass.

·
Registered
432 Posts
For alfa, I have version 2.2.1.0. I has offroad pages. For the uconnect, it says I'm current for VIN. The radio part software version is 17.50.2d.

·
Registered
15 Posts
For alfa, I have version 2.2.1.0. I has offroad pages. For the uconnect, it says I'm current for VIN. The radio part software version is 17.50.2d.
looks like old version, what is your Application version ? I guess USA-IR-18.5.xxxxx?. I have downloaded uconnect from the other link rather official driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html. (officially I was also with current version according to VIN).
Plus my car is imported in EU from USA, and has no data connection with "uconnect server", maybe off road pages is disabled again after car initiate connection 🤔

·
Registered
432 Posts
Application version is USA-IR-20.7.0-20171212-I08Q. Where do you find the updates for uconnect. I'm familiar with doing apks for android, but jus couldn't find the anything that wasn't tied to the office uconnect software.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes. Enabled with alfaobd.
Do you know where I can find the software release log? I have a Chinese Version 2020 Cherokee Trialhawk, do I need to update firmware to get the offroad pages?
  • Software version 20.40.27
  • Application version CHINA-ASO-8.4-QR-39.2.3-20201003-Q0G3
  • BootMicro version 20.36.02

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you know where I can find the software release log? I have a Chinese Version 2020 Cherokee Trialhawk, do I need to update firmware to get the offroad pages?
  • Software version 20.40.27
  • Application version CHINA-ASO-8.4-QR-39.2.3-20201003-Q0G3
  • BootMicro version 20.36.02
First you can try with your current version. I dont think that you need a new version

·
Registered
15 Posts
No. You need much more. Please do more research if you are trying to do it by yourself. Or get somebody else that knows how to do.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts