2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess my post should go here. Link to my yesterday message.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I guess my post should go here. Link to my yesterday message.
Wow, that's interesting!

I had always figured that the software is there, it's just disabled...the Performance Pages being installed message just about proves that. Thanks for nothing Jeep :rolleyes:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I don’t know still seems dope, especially with everything on one big screen. Altimeter is nice too, I don't have that anywhere else?
I don't have anything to add about Off-Road Pages, but it appears that I can tell you something else about the factory Navigation system. With the Nav map showing, click on either "Current Street" or "Current City" on bottom of the screen. Then, on the next screen, click on "Show GPS Info." You'll see a display that shows your current latitude and longitude (to a high degree of precision), and your altitude to the foot. It's quite nice.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Huh, that's pretty cool.. I know you can type in coordinates, plus there's
the trails button. Pretty sure if you get lost, you can follow trails back
from where you started recording...

·
Registered
2020 Trailhawk 2.0T Diamond Black
255 Posts
I don't have anything to add about Off-Road Pages, but it appears that I can tell you something else about the factory Navigation system. With the Nav map showing, click on either "Current Street" or "Current City" on bottom of the screen. Then, on the next screen, click on "Show GPS Info." You'll see a display that shows your current latitude and longitude (to a high degree of precision), and your altitude to the foot. It's quite nice.
you're right. I actually found this out after my Dad who just bought a 2021 WK2 showed me this lol.

I almost never use the build in NAV or screen menus, usually just CarPlay and some SXM. But this is nice. I wish there was a quicker way to get there!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Off Road Pages Update for pre 2021 models. When and if Off Roads Pages are available for
pre 2021 models this is the thread for info.
I just got off the phone with Uconnect today about this and was told it was coming in the next update. I waited a week for Uconnect to call me back after asking the question about Off Road Pages for my 2019 Cherokee. I am sure that this has been said before.
Off Road Pages Update for pre 2021 models. When and if Off Roads Pages are available for
pre 2021 models this is the thread for info.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,939 Posts
Just buy a Lowrance, and upload REAL offroad pages, and download an Inclinometer app to your phone, that's already 100 times more than you are going to get from Jeep...😎

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I just got off the phone with Uconnect today about this and was told it was coming in the next update. I waited a week for Uconnect to call me back after asking the question about Off Road Pages for my 2019 Cherokee. I am sure that this has been said before.
I'll believe that when I see it.

I just had the second update since I got my Jeep 3+ years ago. I don't see them releasing another update already.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
The offroad pages really doesn't show anything useful especially when it comes to the drivetrain, I think if 2019-2020 models eventually do get it people will be disappointed
I know what's in them, and yeah, I know they won't change my life, but its a cool thing that was supposed to be included, and they have failed to provide it so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The offroad pages really doesn't show anything useful especially when it comes to the drivetrain, I think if 2019-2020 models eventually do get it people will be disappointed
Sorry to hijack the tread. Tyler Can you reach out to me about an HPTuners question. I am a new user and I'm not aloud to PM you.

·
Registered
A white 2021 Trailhawk named Stormtrooper.
103 Posts
I am very happy with my ‘21 TH, but was curious about Jeep supply issues, so tonight I checked out Cherokee inventory in my area. I noticed a 2021 limited (not TH) that had off-road pages! I had just assumed those would just be a TH thing!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Huh, says it on the sticker. I would have jumped inside and checked Uconnect! LOL

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Yeah he posted a Limited window sticker. Just want to know the difference between
a 2021 Uconnect with Nav vs a 2109, and 2020. If they're going to discontinue the
KL in 2022, why bother upgrading the Nav for one year? Oh well FCA, who knows???

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,501 Posts
Yeah he posted a Limited window sticker. Just want to know the difference between
a 2021 Uconnect with Nav vs a 2109, and 2020. If they're going to discontinue the
KL in 2022, why bother upgrading the Nav for one year? Oh well FCA, who knows???
They don't have specific radios for each model.
They just load the most current build software on the uConnect, it wouldn't matter what vehicle it is going into. Upgrading already sold radios is a different story.
AFAIK, There will be a 2022 Cherokee...

41 - 60 of 99 Posts