2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Registered
753 Posts
I am here in Bethesda. Bought in N Va on order and picked up about a month ago. I love my new Cherokee but have no interest in off-roading as such. May take it on the beach for surf fishing, which I did often with my two previous GCs.

· Administrator
7,682 Posts
Just touched this thread and brings back great memories of living in the DC area. Have lived in (over many years and comings and goings) downtown DC (Dupont), Adams Morgan, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Kensington, Falls Church and Arlington.

Absolutely love the DC area, wish I was back there....

· Administrator
7,682 Posts
Isn't "Midcoast Maine" just like DC?
Perfect day here today for driving a Cherokee with the sunroof back!
It is exactly like DC, except for ....... everything.

Going to be a perfect day for the sunroof here too. It's 41F right now but going to warm up into the low 60's

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Jeep Beep- Did you plastidip/paint the Jeep red in the rims?

· Premium Member
687 Posts
Hey y'all - been a while for this thread. Live in Arlington, VA and just picked up a TH. Looking to see if there are any other TH members in the area... I bought this thing to off-road... but I've only done it in HMMWV's before (thanks Army!). Are there are groups out there? A Google search turned up a bunch of seemingly defunct Jeep clubs. Look to learn a think or two about what this thing can do!

· Registered
562 Posts
New TH in NOVA over here!

2014 Granite, Brown Leather and loaded to the hilt w/ things I'll never use unless I get Alzheimer's down the road ... then the bloody thing can park itself for me!! ;-)

· Registered
2 Posts
New 2015 Latitude 4x4

Picked her up in Chantilly (4/1), love the drive but had to take her in for, of course, trans issue. Hopefully should get her back this evening or early tomorrow. No complaints though. New member but old Wrangler owner ('97). Live in Centreville area, work in Chantilly. Just plasti dipped the rear emblems, working on the grill and "Cherokee" emblems on the sides once I get her back. Contemplating about the rails, suggestions?

2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4
Comfort/Convenience Package
Panoramic Sunroof
V6 4x4
Granite Crystal

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So great to see that many recent new Cherokee owners in the NOVA region! :)

Reactions: gravitywell

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Okay. The TH's seem to be multiplying rapidly in the area! My husband has even commented that they are almost getting to the point of the jk and jku's on the road.

So I'll rekindle this thread with a roll call. Location and color! Also start waving back!

2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk-TRLHWK
2011 JK Sahara- KL2JK

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

Red cloud is opening again on 3/26. Get out there !!!

2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk-TRLHWK
2011 JK Sahara- KL2JK

Reactions: gravitywell
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.