2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2
Absolutely that鈥檚 why I love that Jeep re-created it with the concept
I have just started to look at the old Jeep Wagoneers, just to see where the prices are these days. Really like this non traditional (but still traditional in a way) look of these models.
BTW, if you like puzzles:

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
I really like these old Jeepsters too. This one belongs to a friend of mine...馃槑
20171006_151121.jpg
20171006_151132.jpg

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
That鈥檚 a nice one! I can imagine how pleasant it can be to drive along with it on a nice sunny day... 馃槑
Ya, he's in Southern California, so he can drive with the top down all year round...LOL!!!馃槑

Premium Member

Registered
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2
I've always wanted to get an older one in ruff shape to build as a trail rig!
They will still fetch some cash!
Same here. I would love to have something that is not completely rusted, but also not in a mint condition (I would not have the heart to touch it). Something with some patina that looks good over the modern driveline

Registered
I've always wanted to get an older one in ruff shape to build as a trail rig!
They will still fetch some cash!
even the rough ones "fetch some cash"...so good luck in the quest...lol

Reactions: XJ99

Premium Member
even the rough ones "fetch some cash"...so good luck in the quest...lol
I know right? I've always wanted to do it, but will probably end up with another XJ.

Registered
2018 Trailhawk, 3.2
I never really thought about Jeep concept vehicles until this article....but I think I've found my favorite!

Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never really thought about Jeep concept vehicles until this article....but I think I've found my favorite!

View attachment 214917
Yes this is another great build by the Jeep Team, just search Jeep Easter Moab concepts, there has been some incredible concepts built by Jeep, it鈥檚 cool to spot the things that they do end up using on production vehicles that started out as concept ideas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts