2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Hope this post finds everyone safe! I just bought a 2015 TH and upon setting up the homelink buttons, I've realized that vanity mirror light and the homelink buttons have no power. The passenger side works and I've scoured the owner's manual for a fuse location if there is one and I can't find one. If anyone could shed some vanity light on this for me, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance, Tim

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Hi All,
Hope this post finds everyone safe! I just bought a 2015 TH and upon setting up the homelink buttons, I've realized that vanity mirror light and the homelink buttons have no power. The passenger side works and I've scoured the owner's manual for a fuse location if there is one and I can't find one. If anyone could shed some vanity light on this for me, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance, Tim
I'm fairly sure the vanity light and homelink is powered directly from the BCM and therefore doesn't have a dedicated fuse.

It could be a broken wire. But my guess is that the connector for the driver's side sunvisor has simply come apart.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I know on my Dodge Journey there are separate fuses for the drivers and passenger mirrors. I know this because when I ran the mic for an aftermarket radio, I pinched the wires a blew the fuse. Drivers side was out, passenger side worked. Took me awhile to find it because I believe they are labeled for the dome lights, but not sure. Sorry, I do not know it the Jeep is setup the same way, but I’d look for a fuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm fairly sure the vanity light and homelink is powered directly from the BCM and therefore doesn't have a dedicated fuse.

It could be a broken wire. But my guess is that the connector for the driver's side sunvisor has simply come apart.
Thanks for reply, i will certainly give that a try and get back to you! Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for reply, i will certainly give that a try and get back to you! Tim
If you find anything let me know! I just took home a 2015 trailhawk last night. My driver side vanity is out as well. Dealership swapped out the bulbs but still no light. I decided I could live without it, but Id rather fix it. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts