2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Cherokee enthusiasts,
Just wanted to interduce my myself. Tomorrow I'll be taking delivery on a new 2020 Cherokee Trailhawk. Needless to say I'm ridiculously excited about it. I'm coming from the tried and true Honda family. I've owned nothing but Accords and Civics my whole adult life. Hopefully my new Jeep can match Honda with regards to reliability (fingers crossed). Anyways, looking forward to my new vehile and participating in this most excellent forum.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello Cherokee enthusiasts,
Just wanted to interduce my myself. Tomorrow I'll be taking delivery on a new 2020 Cherokee Trailhawk. Needless to say I'm ridiculously excited about it. I'm coming from the tried and true Honda family. I've owned nothing but Accords and Civics my whole adult life. Hopefully my new Jeep can match Honda with regards to reliability (fingers crossed). Anyways, looking forward to my new vehile and participating in this most excellent forum.
Welcome from Utah, and congrats on the new Trailhawk!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
If you begin perusing the posts on this fine forum, you could quickly develop a sense of paranoia about your expected reliability. However, I personally have been blessed with my Cherokee. Only repair was replacement steering wheel when the leather wrap started going bad. Mine is now going on 4 years old and I am still on the original battery. Some folks have reported very good reliability....others not so much (usually 2014 and 2015 if my memory is correct). Go enjoy it and realize that you can go where no honda car/pickup/van (had to rule out UTV's, ATV's and motorcycles) have gone before (sorry...we are watching old re-runs of the original Star Trek).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts