2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys.... here's the stitch. My 15 Cherokee trailhawk can't go with us to Japan. My wife just got orders and they don't include vehicle shipment. We still owe on it, so storing isn't an option either since we won't be able to pull off a payment for something we can't even use.

Its fully loaded (originally $43,909) KBB lists it's value at 27000 and Black book is between 29,000 and 31,000. I've had it up for a week here at 27, but nobody is even inquiring about it... I think it's because we haven't had snow here yet and people just aren't thinking about buying a four-wheel drive vehicle yet.

This brings me to my point. We owe 25,000 on it and we leave for Japan in one week.

I am willing to sell for $25,000 to get us out of our loan, even though it's worth more, because we just don't have time.

There are no mechanical issues, maintenance has been followed rigorously, despite off-roading I keep the outside and inside in Immaculate condition. My mileage is only at 30700 so the warranty is still in effect for a bit. I have upgraded the headlights to hid, added Rocky Road super sliders, cross bars to the roof rack, Goodyear Wrangler duratracs, and the Aussie lift is installed. I absolutely love my Cherokee and if I didn't have to sell I wouldn't, but we can't afford to keep it and move to Japan without it.

Please private message me as soon as possible if you are interested. I will upload the spec sheet in with the photos if you are interested.

Thanks,
Gavin

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My sister and brother in law just left a jeep dealership. They are in the market. I will send them the link and see if they might be interested.
Sounds good!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry man, I tried. Looks like they are more interested in the Grand Cherokee.

2017 Cherokee High Altitude ADII
Using Tapatalk
Thanks for checking for me!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I belong to a few off-roading clubs and groups. I posted it on my FB. It's a great deal!!

Using Tapatalk
It really is... it's like $5000 less than what I could get if I had the time to sell it... but the dealer is only offering 23000 and at this point we would be happy with just what we owe... which is 25000

·
Registered
35 Posts
It really is... it's like $5000 less than what I could get if I had the time to sell it... but the dealer is only offering 23000 and at this point we would be happy with just what we owe... which is 25000

The dealership will turn around and sell it for $30k minimum probably.

Using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dealership will turn around and sell it for $30k minimum probably.

Using Tapatalk
Definitely lol.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Sorry to see you leave the Jeep Cherokee community. Best of luck in Japan. I spent two years in Korea and loved it!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm definitely going to miss you guys. You guys were my first forum, and I'm beginning to realize that you guys are probably one of the best forums around! I might stick around to listen to you guys chat it up and throw my two cents in every once in awhile LOL. By the way I wound up having to sell my Jeep to the dealership, but it is no longer for sale. Thanks again guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts