·
Registered
740 Posts
There is no maf sensor..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have a pedal commander.. Really opens up the throttle in city/sport mode.. That and my aFe CAI intake and custom exhaust... I'm zooming. I replaced my spark plugs with NGK V-power spark plugs at 75k..

Reactions: yodog

·
Registered
740 Posts
Exactly for same for my pedal commander.. It changes things around so you go go go.. Sport plus mode can snap your neck if your not careful.. Usually roll around in city mode plus 2... If I need more zoom, switching to sand/mud mode 4x4 seems is quicker than sport mode. (sotp feel).

My love my exhaust rumble and it feels much quicker with the opened exhaust and Cai working together.. Air in--air out.

Reactions: Trailfirst

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think mine is much quicker, and it definitely feels faster. I enjoy shocking people as I walk them off the line on the street... I could never drive the Cherokee without the PC on.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Lol @ double the engine size... My wife is convinced I "waste so much fuel" because the exhaust..

·
Registered
740 Posts
I feel more power yes definitely.. I remember when I got the trailhawk after I wrecked the limited.. I first thing I did was the cold air intake.. Then the exhaust, and the PC makes driving it fun... I'd like to do some pulls one day at a track with and without the PC just to see the difference and shut down Tyler and the other haters.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'd pay money to watch some racing right now!!! I'm having withdrawls!!! LOL
Not trying to shut anyone down bro.... You and your tuner win.. Good for you. Golf

·
Registered
740 Posts
Quoted wrong post. I enjoy my quick Cherokee.

·
Registered
740 Posts
So trailfirst, you have a 2014, the PCM is unlocked.........
HP Tuners MPVI2 is 300 + 2 credits so $400

So for $400 more than a PC you get a complete tuning platform and if all you wanted was electronic throttle control, I could provide that information for free. Should you want a custom tune then that would be around $250.......so as you can see since you have a 2014 and an unlocked PCM a pedal commander is a huge waste of money and not worth it at all. I've posted this information over and over.......
Only issue for me is that I got my pc from ebay for 150... So the tuner and credits would be considerably more expensive for me ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts