2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

So I have the Mopar Rock Rails, installed. I've recently heard some kind of noise from the passenger side. Turns out there were only two bolts holding the rail on from the bottom. The top body bolts were all still in.
Does anyone know the bolt size, thread, length for the bolts that are holding the rail from underneath>

Thanks!!

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Hi !

So I have the Mopar Rock Rails, installed. I've recently heard some kind of noise from the passenger side. Turns out there were only two bolts holding the rail on from the bottom. The top body bolts were all still in.
Does anyone know the bolt size, thread, length for the bolts that are holding the rail from underneath>

Thanks!!
Wait what??? Were those factory, or dealer installed, or did you install them???馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were dealer installed last November.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I would take it back to them and make them fix it. I mean you paid for it, right???馃槑
I am going to call them tomorrow. I didn't find out until they were closed tonight. They are an hour away from me, so just popping in isn't really feasible.
I'd like to know what bolts in case they give me the big middle finger, I've never liked dealers service, or at the least have some spares.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spoke to dealer service center today. They are ordering the kit and when it comes in will call me and set up an appointment. No Charge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts