2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I've been searching the forums and haven't seen much new discussion on this. My mechanic is going to replace both ball joints with moogs next Tuesday. Has anyone had a lot of success with them and how many miles have you been getting out of them?

Thanks

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Hey,

I've been searching the forums and haven't seen much new discussion on this. My mechanic is going to replace both ball joints with moogs next Tuesday. Has anyone had a lot of success with them and how many miles have you been getting out of them?

Thanks
Best ball joints you can get for your Cherokee. They will last a long time, if you get the ones with grease fittings, and you keep them greased up. Remember when all steering components had those???馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best ball joints you can get for your Cherokee. They will last a long time, if you get the ones with grease fittings, and you keep them greased up. Remember when all steering components had those???馃槑
Sweet, how often should you grease them up?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't worn out the stock ones yet, but I would grease them at least every oil change. Just a little squirt...馃槑
Cool. I'm at 53k miles, did struts last month, now doing the ball joints. I also have to take it in for a leaking drive shaft, no noises yet though.

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Cool. I'm at 53k miles, did struts last month, now doing the ball joints. I also have to take it in for a leaking drive shaft, no noises yet though.
I hope you put on Bilstien B6 struts, quickest, best suspension upgrade you can do on a Cherokee...馃槑

1 - 9 of 9 Posts