2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Overland...is there a tsb for the moisture in the rear tail lights ? I saw somewhere that people were having problems ?. Thanks

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've noticed this too, on both my wife's and my 2019 Latitude.
Is it really a serious issue? It clears right up fairly quickly, but is there any harm done?

Reactions: jim_87

·
Registered
13 Posts
Took it in to address moisture in the inner taillights on the tailgate and they replaced the outters. Now the outter lens have condensation in them when they were fine. So be careful in wanting to address the problem , this is apparently wide spread in the 2019.

·
Registered
512 Posts
IIRC, some members have posted that their issue was fixed. I think it was a different part#.

I have a 2019 Overland, built 8/9/2019. No issues with my taillights so far.

Reactions: jim_87

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just noticed today that I have moisture in both taillights in my 2019 Overland. Build date is March 2018. I’ll take it to the dealer to have them checked.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have taken my car to the dealer to complain about this. They have a procedure to test and if the condensation goes away within a certain period of time they say it is normal (like 1 hour or something). They did it on my car and said no replacement for me. Personally I think it is a cop-out since I had the same problem on my previous car after they replaced the headlights. I had them replace the headlights again and it never happened.

·
FCA Customer Support Group
1,392 Posts
I just noticed today that I have moisture in both taillights in my 2019 Overland. Build date is March 2018. I’ll take it to the dealer to have them checked.
Hi Old Car Guy,
We are happy to see that you are having this concern addressed by your dealer- feel free to send us a private message if you have any questions, or require additional assistance in the future.

Kathryn
JeepCares

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks JeepCares, but I looked yesterday, and the moisture has dissipated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2019 North sand problem in all rear had replaced was fine year later doing it again replaced again fine for a week then now same thing again how many times does it gotta be replaced ? The need to be sealed units which they are not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts