2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was behind a black/dark colored 2014 Trail Hawk this morning traveling south on Rochester Road toward 32 mile road. The time was around 6:30am. Eak, was it you??

·
Super Moderator
1,213 Posts
Whoops - didnt see this

I was behind a black/dark colored 2014 Trail Hawk this morning traveling south on Rochester Road toward 32 mile road. The time was around 6:30am. Eak, was it you??
Yes I think that was me.

I actually live out by Pine Knob, though.

EAK

Reactions: jim_87

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So many cherokees around here, I wonder how many other members I have driven past. Alot on I-69 on my way home from 3:30-4pm.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone with a black AD1, 4x4 Cherokee parked next to me at the Michigan Proving Grounds today. It looked new, all nice and shiny. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was at the McDonalds between 30, and 31 mile road today on M53, and saw three other cherokees.

One white cherokee, and two anvil gray cherokees. Not including my own.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This past Saturday I was in Saline getting some gas and a gentleman and his wife pulled up in a red TH. He got out and we started talking about our respective TH. This was the first time I have been approached about my TH and thought it was really cool. He said they have had their TH for a little over a year and love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts