2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the mgp caliper cover for the jeep Cherokee are any good I wanna get some for my 2015 jeep cherokee north.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,157 Posts
If I remember correctly, they don't fit well from other members reviews. They are also going to retain heat.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does anyone know if the mgp caliper cover for the jeep Cherokee are any good I wanna get some for my 2015 jeep cherokee north.

We have them on our Mustang. They fit, and look awesome. I'm planning on getting a set for my Trailhawk soon. Heat should not be an issue, unless you are really hard on brakes, or have some crazy solid wheels with zero ventilation. I will update when I get mine on.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Damn thats a nice mustang mate

Yes plz update after you have them thanks

Well, I guess I won't be getting these for the Trailhawk, they are not available. They are for every other Cherokee model. I read the older posts about people not being able to install them without some kind of fitment issues with the clips. I didn't have any issues on both Mustangs that I have used them on. Very nice, solid fit on both. I would maybe call them directly and have a conversation with them about the Cherokee availability and fitment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I guess I won't be getting these for the Trailhawk, they are not available. They are for every other Cherokee model. I read the older posts about people not being able to install them without some kind of fitment issues with the clips. I didn't have any issues on both Mustangs that I have used them on. Very nice, solid fit on both. I would maybe call them directly and have a conversation with them about the Cherokee availability and fitment.
I have them on my Trailhawk. No problems installing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts