2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone had ordered of received anything from mfc. I ordered hid kit and the led fogs. Got a shipping notification 2weeks ago with no activity to no response to emails. Just wondering if this is normal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk. 2021 Cherokee latitude Freedom edition.
34 Posts
With my experience thats normal. Its always a month from when I order it until I receive it but usually if I email him I get a response immediately.

·
Registered
12,187 Posts
MFC takes a long time, and do not expect much of a response. My 3 week order took a couple of months.

You'll just need to be patient. Parts are not plentiful for this platform.
Some parts.

Lights can be ordered and shipped wtihin 2-3 days when ordered from established lighting suppliers, like TheRetrofitSource for instance (for HID kits). For fog lights... you can find very good LED fog lights at 1/3 price, with better specs and fast shipping from Amazon (known as Xprites).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wondering if anyone had ordered of received anything from mfc. I ordered hid kit and the led fogs. Got a shipping notification 2weeks ago with no activity to no response to emails. Just wondering if this is normal?

Quick answer is…he is terrible at responding. Your items will come slowly. People here will defend the **** out of it. You will be annoyed. Buttt his products are real good quality.
I didn’t read the stuff above before responding lol

·
Registered
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
48 Posts
If you read shipping policies, his email blasts and social media updates, he does ship stuff after holidays and sale events a little slow. Expected for a small American shop with a handful of veteran workers mate. However I did get an email noting how his company has been hit with Covid amongst all of his workers at different times including himself. I can simply understand this kinda stuff minus a few people on here. Will continue to support his company even after the haters on here never achieve their best attempts to thwart it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you read shipping policies, his email blasts and social media updates, he does ship stuff after holidays and sale events a little slow. Expected for a small American shop with a handful of veteran workers mate. However I did get an email noting how his company has been hit with Covid amongst all of his workers at different times including himself. I can simply understand this kinda stuff minus a few people on here. Will continue to support his company even after the haters on here never achieve their best attempts to thwart it.
We aren’t. Just saying how it is. Slow-terrible at responding-great products. So he is forgiven once we receive it.

·
Registered
2017 Trailhawk; 32.3" Nittos; MFC 2" lift; Pinch Weld mod; RRO SuperSliders; Rhino Rack; MFC rwcKit
64 Posts

I've bought several things from MFC. Just like everything else these days it takes a LOOOOOONG time to get it. However, MFC is top of the line quality and craftsmanship. You will not be sorry your ordered from Jesse or how long it took. He's always responded to my emails or calls. Last purchase was a Hybrid Front Bumper, it took about 7 months to get it but it is FANTASTIC! I'll get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
2017 Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L, MFC 2” Lift, Black Rhino Armory Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 245/70/17’s
60 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L, MFC 2” Lift, Black Rhino Armory Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 245/70/17’s
60 Posts
I called Jesse and left a message on 12-27 he returned my call on the 28th. And yes! He was at home with Covid. I made an order on the 28th and received my Strut Clamps yesterday. 2" Lift is on its way. Just be patient good things will come.

·
Registered
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk. 2021 Cherokee latitude Freedom edition.
34 Posts
Mfc isn't the only one with slow shipping and problems because of this covid stuff. I have an order through Mohawk offroad that I've been waiting for since March of 2020 and a 2 in lift from hazard sky since Jan 1st of this year.

·
Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mfc isn't the only one with slow shipping and problems because of this covid stuff. I have an order through Mohawk offroad that I've been waiting for since March of 2020 and a 2 in lift from hazard sky since Jan 1st of this year.
I got my hazard sky lift not long ago and ordered on Christmas Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts

I got a 2inch Cherokee Lift Kit, it took over a month to arrive. Spoke to guys at MFC and apparently one or more of their few employees was out with Covid and they were doing the best they could...this was 2 weeks ago however. They talked about more delays till we found out I was lucky enough that mine had already shipped.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Jesse is an ass, He will never stand behind anything that he sells. That's my opinion based on passed experience with his shitty company. Be careful what you buy!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.