2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone installed the MFC 8 switch Power Distribution Center? It has one part I'm unsure of the purpose. There is a 4 pin harness that goes to the switch, that makes sense. There is also a 3-pin harness that ends in 3 bare wires that I have no clue what to do with. Any ideas? There are no directions available for this unit and the item they ship looks nothing like the item on the website so it's a little corn fusing.
Product Circuit component Hardware programmer Gadget Electronic component

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Has anyone installed the MFC 8 switch Power Distribution Center? It has one part I'm unsure of the purpose. There is a 4 pin harness that goes to the switch, that makes sense. There is also a 3-pin harness that ends in 3 bare wires that I have no clue what to do with. Any ideas? There are no directions available for this unit and the item they ship looks nothing like the item on the website so it's a little corn fusing. View attachment 220455
Not sure if this helps you or not...馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if this helps you or not...馃槑
It does not, but I appreciate the help. It was one of their first videos and not very helpful. It's also the 6 switch model. Honestly, the unit is a pretty basic install but there is one part that doesn't make sense and is not shown in their direction for the 6 switch unit.

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
It does not, but I appreciate the help. It was one of their first videos and not very helpful. It's also the 6 switch model. Honestly, the unit is a pretty basic install but there is one part that doesn't make sense and is not shown in their direction for the 6 switch unit.
That seemed like the closest thing. Looks like he has about everything except the one you're working on. Might just give him a call, you might get lucky, and he'll answer...馃槈馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That seemed like the closest thing. Looks like he has about everything except the one you're working on. Might just give him a call, you might get lucky, and he'll answer...馃槈馃槑
He has been good on phone support and his email support just got better. I'm just impatient when toys are involved.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where you mount switches, just curious
I'm not sure yet but it shouldn't be hard its just this panel. The MFC website shows a completely different panel that fits on the passenger side of the car and has that black dash material covering it. This one seems like some velcro is in order.

Product Rectangle Material property Gadget Circle

Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
Maybe this will help, talks about the other wires @ around 2:00 in... :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts