2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
they actually will fit a KL. Method released 2 different wheels at the end of February that fit the KL. That was one of them. now, I don't know if they are hub centric but the bolt pattern is correct. but if not hub centric, hub rings can fix that.

·
Registered
8,755 Posts
Perfect specs, although a little wide for my taste with 235mm tires; might roll a bead when aired down. Price is high, but on par with the Bon'z and KMC wheels. Looking for something in the $145/ea ballpark.
That description says "17x7.5" and goes on to say width is 8". So which is it ?... Center bore at 65 (actually 65.1 mm) is right on for the KLs, so no rings needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
First Post...

I have mine on order, ordered them in January actually.

Will be coming with 255/70r17 BFG All Terrain KO2s.

Installing Rough Country lift/level with an extra ARB 10mm spacer in the rear with Bora 1.5" spacers on all 4 corners with these wheels.

Should be able to post pictures when it is all together!

·
Registered
544 Posts
First Post...

Installing Rough Country lift/level with an extra ARB 10mm spacer in the rear with Bora 1.5" spacers on all 4 corners with these wheels.

I would mount them befor you throw in the spacers, you might have issues with rubbing while turning, even after trimming the pinchweld.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Perfect specs, although a little wide for my taste with 235mm tires; might roll a bead when aired down. Price is high, but on par with the Bon'z and KMC wheels. Looking for something in the $145/ea ballpark.
I actually got my daughter's KMC Heists for $139 each from Discount Tire. they price matched a local wheel place near me. but those wheels are 17x8, so still might be too wide for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First Post...

Did you get your wheels yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
First Post...

Did you get your wheels yet?
I did! The BFGs were backordered until the end of April so Falken AT3Ws are coming Friday to get mounted this weekend. Will post pics when done as I have to raise the rear with a different spacer...

NOTICE: The wheels do not look as picture due to their offset. See photos for reference.

I still really like the “wagon wheel” design and they have a great design for bead retention.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got them all mounted up and the rear spacer in. Photos as promised.

Fender height front: 35”
Fender height rear: 35.25”

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any rubbing with the wheel spacers? I’m considering these wheels with stock tires and possibly spacers just for the stance...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rogue, what size wheels did u get? Im wanting new wheels but not sure how 17x8 will fit with stock tires or just a little bigger after i get my dobinson lift installed. My concern is if there is any rubbing anywhere besides where the pinch weld mod is.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rogue, what size wheels did u get? Im wanting new wheels but not sure how 17x8 will fit with stock tires or just a little bigger after i get my dobinson lift installed. My concern is if there is any rubbing anywhere besides where the pinch weld mod is.
Mine are 17x7.5 and I'm running 255 65 17 Falken Wildpeaks AT3W. You should be fine with your stock tires if you're rocking the 245/65r17 Firestones.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts