2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know if this transfer case is single speed or 2 speeds and OEM number part. Please, let me know where can find it?.

Thanks
Ramses

Registered
I'd like to know if this transfer case is single speed or 2 speeds and OEM number part. Please, let me know where can find it?.

Thanks
Ramses
Cherokees don't have a transfer case, you mean the PTU??? Do you have ADI or ADII??? Low 4 button on the Select terrain knob???馃槑

Reactions: OhareFred

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Cherokees don't have a transfer case, you mean the PTU??? Do you have ADI or ADII??? Low 4 button on the Select terrain knob???馃槑

Hello and thanks for your reply Flybynightcru,

Yes, I am looking the PTU for my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited is AWD ... I am not an expert to be honest I just looking this spare part. I need to know if my current PTI is single speed or 2 speed .. I dont really know

Registered
Do you have 4 wheel low option on your select terrain knob (AD 2) or just Auto, Snow, Sport, Mud (AD 1)? Can鈥檛 answer your question if you don鈥檛 answer ours....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Hello and thanks for your reply Flybynightcru,

Yes, I am looking the PTU for my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited is AWD ... I am not an expert to be honest I just looking this spare part. I need to know if my current PTI is single speed or 2 speed .. I dont really know
We need to determine if you have ADI or ADII. No 4 low button on the Select Trac knob is ADI, low 4, and locker buttons means you have ADII...That's the difference in the PTU's...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts