2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered

Registered
I bought my rims from canadawheels, and they can ship to an installer for you. They had good prices. Free shipping on 4+ rims if you are in canada.

I myself (like everyone probably) am always on the lookout for black OEM 2019+ rims for cheap. None have shown up yet.

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
I bought my rims from canadawheels, and they can ship to an installer for you. They had good prices. Free shipping on 4+ rims if you are in canada.

I myself (like everyone probably) am always on the lookout for black OEM 2019+ rims for cheap. None have shown up yet.
Plenty of replica OEM black Trailhawk wheels out there for very reasonable prices brand new. Way cheaper than the Black Rhino Arsenals that I've been eyeballing...馃槑

Registered
Plenty of replica OEM black Trailhawk wheels out there for very reasonable prices brand new. Way cheaper than the Black Rhino Arsenals that I've been eyeballing...馃槑
No there is not. You must be thinking of the older style trailhawk wheel replicas (which I already own). The newer style 2019+ have not been made aftermarket. I even asked a buyer that works with the chinese suppliers and they said none have been made (yet).

Registered
No there is not. You must be thinking of the older style trailhawk wheel replicas (which I already own). The newer style 2019+ have not been made aftermarket. I even asked a buyer that works with the chinese suppliers and they said none have been made (yet).
Well there's these, but they're currently out of stock. Just the first place I looked...馃槑
OE CREATIONS庐 - 159 Gloss Black

Registered
Believe me they don't exist yet in aftermarket form:

Registered
Now I'm looking at rims. Thanks. :oops: :rolleyes::unsure:

Registered
I'm also looking to get new rims and tires for my Jeep, I hope it's okay that I post a question of my own here.
I have a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus FWD - everything stock. I've been shopping for rims that I like for a while now and i think i have it figured out, I just can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone as to if these rims/tires I picked out will fit without rubbing. Hoping someone here might have some insight for me. So this is what I came up with:

Looking to go with a staggered setup, 20x9 +35 on 245/45/r20 in the front and 20x10 +40 on 255/45/r20 in the front and in the back.
Doing my own research I'm 99.9% the 20x9 in the front is fine, just a little unsure of how the 20x10 in the back will be.

If anyone could share their opinions as to why i should or should not go with this set up I'd be grateful!

Registered
I'm also looking to get new rims and tires for my Jeep, I hope it's okay that I post a question of my own here.
I have a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus FWD - everything stock. I've been shopping for rims that I like for a while now and i think i have it figured out, I just can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone as to if these rims/tires I picked out will fit without rubbing. Hoping someone here might have some insight for me. So this is what I came up with:
View attachment 214529

Looking to go with a staggered setup, 20x9 +35 on 245/45/r20 in the front and 20x10 +40 on 255/45/r20 in the front and in the back.
Doing my own research I'm 99.9% the 20x9 in the front is fine, just a little unsure of how the 20x10 in the back will be.

If anyone could share their opinions as to why i should or should not go with this set up I'd be grateful!
Hi,

Just looking quickly and doing a little math : those tires are 1'' taller (front) and 1.5'' taller (back) than stock, which may be Ok, but they are significantly wider. I'm worried about potential rubbing up front with 245s on +35 offset wheels.

Oh and about that staggered look : you do know that 245s on +35mm offset wheels and 255s on +40mm offset wheels will look the same on the Jeep, meaning the outside edges of both will be aligned. If you had, say, +30mm offset wheels at the back, then you'd have a staggered look (if I'm reading your intention correctly).

Registered
Hi,

Just looking quickly and doing a little math : those tires are 1'' taller (front) and 1.5'' taller (back) than stock, which may be Ok, but they are significantly wider. I'm worried about potential rubbing up front with 245s on +35 offset wheels.

Oh and about that staggered look : you do know that 245s on +35mm offset wheels and 255s on +40mm offset wheels will look the same on the Jeep, meaning the outside edges of both will be aligned. If you had, say, +30mm offset wheels at the back, then you'd have a staggered look (if I'm reading your intention correctly).
Sounds sketchy as hell to me!!!馃槑

1 - 17 of 17 Posts