2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a set of wheels that I thought I was going to purchase but the seller has ghosted me.

If anyone has a set of 4 wheels to sell, I'm interested. I sold my OEM wheels and only have my aftermarket winter wheels....I'd like to have a decent set of OEM (any style) but honestly can't pull the trigger on the cost of anything new.

·
Administrator
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done that, what I found so far is surprisingly there are very few and almost the price of new...either take offs or refinished. Can't hurt to keep checking though.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
344 Posts
I had a set of wheels that I thought I was going to purchase but the seller has ghosted me.

If anyone has a set of 4 wheels to sell, I'm interested. I sold my OEM wheels and only have my aftermarket winter wheels....I'd like to have a decent set of OEM (any style) but honestly can't pull the trigger on the cost of anything new.
You might want to mention what Diameter rims you're looking for if that matters to you.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
You might want to mention what Diameter rims you're looking for if that matters to you.
It's a 2014 TH, pretty sure 17'' is the target. My question would then be : which tires are going on them ? That's to determine wheel width. Of course a +31-ish offset would be preferable because it's a TH, but that doesn't seem to be deal breaker here (reading between the lines).

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's a 2014 TH, pretty sure 17'' is the target. My question would then be : which tires are going on them ? That's to determine wheel width. Of course a +31-ish offset would be preferable because it's a TH, but that doesn't seem to be deal breaker here (reading between the lines).
If you happen to be in the PNW I’d just give the OEM set I replaced with method wheels, just sitting here doing nothing but collecting dust in great shape

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,991 Posts
If you happen to be in the PNW I’d just give the OEM set I replaced with method wheels, just sitting here doing nothing but collecting dust in great shape
That would almost be worth @SkipW just paying for shipping back to Maine...LOL 😎

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
[/QUOTE]
no "Cherokee" in the drop-down. goes from Comanche to Grand Cherokee
[/QUOTE]

There's one in my drop down...
Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Technology
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

A few of the results...
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

Reactions: yodog

·
Registered
548 Posts
I don't really have a good way to ship them (was hoping to sell them local, but the market seems to be small), but I have a set of 18" wheels sitting in my storage unit if anyone is interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.