2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I'm in. My TH and my friends wrangler, so two spots for us please.
Awesome! You guys will have to register on the 15th as well. I really hope we can all get in without being wait listed!

· Registered
135 Posts

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Awesome...I really hope we can all get in...Looks like spots are filling up fast just from members so we might end up on a waiting list...But hopefully it works out, it'd be a blast.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
So pre-registration is open for London members. I wonder if there are any of them here that would be interested in registering the group that wants to go from this forum.
Yeah it's open for the club's members. I have a feeling we'll register and be put on the list, but it's early in the year and people's plans change, so hopefully if we're close to the top of the wait list we can all get in and attend. Be a pretty awesome meet and greet for us from the forum.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
60 spots left! I'm registered, just waiting for my confirmation. Once people are confirmed, we can figure out a way for everyone to get in contact to try to get grouped together at the fairgrounds.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Hope others have, less than 20 spots left according to their Facebook page. Really hope we can make this work as a JCC meet and greet for Ontario members!

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Awfully quiet in here now...If you haven't registered, get in on the waiting list. There's lots of ppl that have registered, but haven't paid, and their spots will be given up to people on the waiting list.

· Registered
640 Posts
****, there are not slots left. I've had a crazy month and forgot to set a reminder for the 15th. I'll get on teh waiting listand see if anything opens up.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
My guess is spots will open up. It's so early in the year that things change/stuff comes up. Hope you can get in!

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Just bringing this back. How many people are confirmed or on the waiting list? Just want to see what kind of numbers we can possibly see out there.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
@Alfrik, ever get anywhere with the waiting list?

· Registered
640 Posts
Reactions: ptrudel

· Registered
3 Posts
Just joined the forums - I'm from London :)

I haven't had the chance to offroad in my TH yet, but i'd like to break the ice sometime.

· Registered
640 Posts
Looks like a nope for me this year. :( shame, as I'll likely have the lift done by then.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Looks like a nope for me this year. :( shame, as I'll likely have the lift done by then.
Darn that's too bad, would have been good to get a few of us together. Next year!

I'm counting down the days. @Wobbie and I will be there to represent the TH's I guess lol

· Registered
3 Posts
Darn that's too bad, would have been good to get a few of us together. Next year!

I'm counting down the days. @Wobbie and I will be there to represent the TH's I guess lol
How treacherous are the trails? Can't say that I've been to Bobcaygeon, nor it's offroad sites.

· Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
41 - 60 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.