2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order for a Jeep Cherokee Limited on March 21st and had a question about a cargo area cover for those who own one. Did your Jeep come with one? Was it included in one of your packages? (I ordered both the Luxury and the Tech packages). Is it exclusive to the TH model? Or, is it available as an option I didn't see listed when I ordered.

I know an awesome dealership manager (for many years now) and we went over ever single item available I could add to the order of my Jeep. I've tried looking everywhere for this answer, but no luck yet. I could go back and ask him, but thought I'd start with the owners and see what you had to say.

Thanks!

Marianne

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Limited came with a cargo cover. The only additional package I got for the Limited was the Tow Pkg. So I'd imagine the cargo cover is standard.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello, we picked up our Limited yesterday and the cargo management system is listed as standard equipment. It has the cover that slides back and hooks into the side panels and the cargo net and one other item that is stowed back there. Hope this helps.

BTW Ours is the Deep Cherry Red Pearl coat and it's AWESOME! You will love yours. I want to add the tow package to mine.

·
Super Moderator
7,379 Posts
Same here, Limited with Tow and sunroof as only options, mine came with the cargo cover.

BTW, anyone who is interested in one and didn't get it, mine is for sale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the replies! You've all been very helpful. I seriously can't wait 'til it arrives. It's teaching me patience ;) I just wanted to know for sure if I needed to add it in while I'm still in production scheduled status..

Cherryville: I had my heart set on ordering a cashmere with vesuvio interior until I saw a Latitude in the showroom showing off that cherry red. I decided to go with the red for my Limited since I have never owned a red vehicle (and this will be vehicle # 32 in my lifetime). I've got a great dealer who went ahead and ordered the cashmere/vesuvio with the same options I wanted in case I change my mind when the cherry Limited arrived. Somehow, I don't think I'll be changing my mind... I saw a red one in the wild and boy-oh-boy-ardee was it sweet!

·
Registered
208 Posts
@notyorz That's what happened to us! Yesterday we went to look at a WHITE Cherokee but when we saw the Cherry Red Limited with the dual pane sunroof and leather interior we were blown away. In the evening it takes on a beautiful hue as well. We have never had a red vehicle either but we just love it and I'm sure you will too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The cargo cover is called 'Tonneau Cover'. On my Jeep Latitude it was an option listed under the Comfort/Convenience Group 27J. If you see 'Jeep Managment System' under your standard equipment that's the driver's side steel rack that holds optional equipment.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Holy zombie thread:surprise:

·
Super Moderator
7,379 Posts
Umm, cargo cover sold three years ago. PM sent...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
When I built my TH online, the cargo cover (roller shade) was a $99 option. So it is not part of any package, at least on the TH: just a stand alone option. I found one on eBay. I did get the net.

·
Registered
62 Posts
FWIW, I just came across this thread and wanted to add my two cents.
When we took delivery of our 2014 Limited, it had both the cargo cover and the net.
When my BIL took delivery of his Latitude, it also had the cargo cover and net.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
MY2014 included the tonneau cover in both the comfort/convenience group and the safety group. Starting MY2015 the tonneau cover became a standalone option. MY2016 also included it in the travel and safety group and the safety group. MY2017 also included it standard in the TH L Plus.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts