2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

Leather Close Ups

12K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  VAJeep 
#1 ·
I love leather, I love the Cherokee seats and I love contrast stitching. I'm going to post photos of various Cherokee leather in this thread (and hereby invite others to do the same).

This way we can see from fellow users what our options are - as I find the overly processed photos on Jeep websites or even auto-blogs to not really represent the true tones and textures of these amazing seats.

So let it be written - so let it be done! :)

This is the brown leather in a Trailhawk

Contrast stitches give me strange feelings inside

See less See more
#13 ·
I think this has been discussed but is it true that if you get the vented leather seats that you don't get the hidden storage under the passengers seat?

#17 ·
No the dash stays the same (standard blackish color) throughout all models except contrast stitching (just the stitches are dif colors), and there is one model / combo where the molding around the controls is apparently golden!? But I have no pic and no other info on it.

#20 ·
Has anyone compared the standard leather seats to the premium leather seats that come with the limited's luxury package? I am wondering if the standard leather is "thicker" than the premium leather. The reason I ask is I am wondering which seats are more pet-friendly. I would use a full seat cover for the back seat but my dogs may climb in the front seat while the car is parked, and then excited and maybe dig in their claws into the seat a bit when they see my wife and I return to the car.

#22 ·
Great pics thanks for posting :)

#23 ·
Luxury leather

I would also be interested in knowing if there are any differences in the standard leather and the leather in the luxury package (aside from ventilation). My dog likes to hop over into the front seat too!

#24 ·
I would also be interested in knowing if there are any differences in the standard leather and the leather in the luxury package (aside from ventilation). My dog likes to hop over into the front seat too!
I have the Luxury Group on a Limited and I didn't know that the leather was an upgrade over the regular leather seats. I checked out other Cherokees on the lot when I was ordering mine and all the leather seats appeared to be the same. The only difference that I was aware of was that I gave up the storage for ventilation. When I go in for service, I will do more checking.

Tony

#27 ·
Leather interior in my Limited.

Reactions: VAJeep
#29 ·
@BlackRover: Nice! It looks like your configuration is very similar to mine. It's in shipment, so hopefully this will be me in a week or so!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.