Registered
1,370 Posts
Colorado Springs, CO... sorry...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ratburger08

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm over in IL outside of STL, but will be going through KS in about 2 weeks. KC to Wichita to Liberal; and then on into OK and NM the next day. We'll be up form something in MO if it gets planned this summer - been a couple of mentions lately, but nothing firmed up so far; and my schedule just has been fixed enough for me to strap on being the one to put the pin in the calendar etc.

Reactions: ratburger08

·
Registered
406 Posts

How do you like CO Springs? I'm actually looking at moving there in about a year or so.

I'm from KC and will be back there here shortly as well with my rig. Would be fun to go wheel somewhere, but no idea where around the area. Seems like everything is private land.

·
Registered
829 Posts
just drove thru there a couple nights ago , just missed ya. i luv co
How do you like CO Springs? I'm actually looking at moving there in about a year or so.

I'm from KC and will be back there here shortly as well with my rig. Would be fun to go wheel somewhere, but no idea where around the area. Seems like everything is private land.
what parts of kc are ya from? do u like kc? we just bought a topfloor condo downtown in powerandlightsdist so i'll be there thnxgiving and xmas

·
Registered
1,370 Posts

I love it here! One of my favorite places in the world!

Reactions: Duke2015

·
Registered
406 Posts
just drove thru there a couple nights ago , just missed ya. i luv co

what parts of kc are ya from? do u like kc? we just bought a topfloor condo downtown in powerandlightsdist so i'll be there thnxgiving and xmas
I grew up in Overland Park, lived in Lawrence a few years, and also downtown KC a few years. Overall it's a great city that has a lot to offer. I only moved because I love mountains and a lot of outdoors activities, which are obviously not too plentiful in the midwest. If you like the type of atmosphere of a urban downtown area, you will probably enjoy it. They've definitely pumped a lot of money into downtown over the last handful of years. I'll be back there around 12/20 or so and on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Howdy from Wichita

Hi everyone!!! Been in the Wichita area for 1 year. I haven't hit any trails yet in my 2017 Cherokee but would love to get together!

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
I'm over in IL outside of STL, but will be going through KS in about 2 weeks. KC to Wichita to Liberal; and then on into OK and NM the next day. We'll be up form something in MO if it gets planned this summer - been a couple of mentions lately, but nothing firmed up so far; and my schedule just has been fixed enough for me to strap on being the one to put the pin in the calendar etc.
There's a Liberal in Kansas?? :wink:

Reactions: victoria2657
1 - 10 of 10 Posts