2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed something with a bit more utility, and always liked the look of these newer Cherokee Trailhawks. Bought a 2020 off lease. Love its rugged looks and its balance between good road manners yet ability for some level of adventure.

Joining the Jeep Club in Michigan.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat

Registered
2014 TH 3.2, 2" lift, 1" spacers, Steelies
Needed something with a bit more utility, and always liked the look of these newer Cherokee Trailhawks. Bought a 2020 off lease. Love its rugged looks and its balance between good road manners yet ability for some level of adventure.

Joining the Jeep Club in Michigan.
View attachment 222201

View attachment 222202

View attachment 222203

View attachment 222200
Welcome from NY! Nice TH! Feel free to search this forum. If so inclined, there's some good customizations you can do to your Cherokee such as a lift or other mods. It's a great vehicle.

Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome! gorgeous car! how many miles? what engine?
Thanks! 34,000 miles on the V6. Previous owner turned in lease after 2.9 years.

Otherwise, the TH is pristine. Since I don鈥檛 average as many miles per year as its previous owner, those should balance out better over the next few years鈥hen again, with the increase utility for me maybe they wont. ;)

Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from NY! Nice TH! Feel free to search this forum. If so inclined, there's some good customizations you can do to your Cherokee such as a lift or other mods. It's a great vehicle.
Thanks! I am starting to explore some of the threads. I did add the MVP extended warranty since I was buying it preowned for a little extra peace of mind. Someday when that runs out, I would be curious to add perhaps a 2鈥 lift and slightly larger A/T tires. However, that鈥檚 down the road. Gives me a lot of time to consider what, if anything, I might do to it over time. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts