2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Jeep Cherokee eBay Classifieds
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

Jeep : Grand Cherokee Overland Summit 2011 overland summit every option included

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

I am selling my 2011 Overland Summit due to wanting a new vehicle. My Jeep has been kept in great condition, aesthetically and mechanically. A majority of the miles on this vehicle are highway miles, as I used to travel to and from Syracuse, NY, from Pittsburgh, PA. Please contact me with any questions you may have, or if you would like to view my vehicle. Thank you! Options Included: -20" Bright Polished Aluminum Wheels -Adaptive Cruise Control -Black Olive Ash Burl real wood trim -Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection -Chrome grille and fog lamp bezels -Forward Collision Warning -New Saddle upper interior trim color -New Saddle Nappa leather heated and ventilated seats with accent piping -Berber floor mats with accent binding -Premium Navigation Radio w/ Sensor-assisted GPS, Voice Command and SIRIUS Traffic (model -RHR 730N) -Quadra-Lift Air Suspension (4WD models) -Quadra-Drive (4WD models with Hemi) -Mineral Gray exterior color -Trail Tow Group IV (Standard on 4WD models)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for a full complete lift kit for a 2012 Jeep Cherokee overland is there a place I can get the complete lift kit at least 4 and 1/2 to 6 in overland is there a place I can get the complete lift kit at least 4 and 1/2 to 6 in

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
2,253 Posts
Hi, this is a Jeep Cherokee KL site (2014+ baby Cherokees, not the Grand Cherokee). :cool:
You may get better help over here: Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

1 - 3 of 3 Posts