2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Jeep Cherokee eBay Classifieds
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Kennett, Missouri

Jeep : Grand Cherokee Laredo Sport Utility 4-Door 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Sport Utility 4-Door 3.7L

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee with LOW MILES, Only 13,670 actual miles!! Was involved in a light front end accident but has a GOOD TITLE! That means that the Insurance company said that the vehicle did not have enough damage done to be considered a total loss(salvage title). Instead of the owner repairing the vehicle, he sold the jeep and took the money from that along with the money given to him for repair cost from insurance company, and purchased something else. Runs and drives and a Clean ride. I honestly don't think anyone has ever sit in the back seats because the original plastic from factory still on the floor and floor mats. Great vehicle for a kid going to college or a vehicle with more room for family. Found several front clips(complete front end with all major parts needed to repair) for about 2,500 to 3,000 dollars. In my opinion that's the best and cheapest way to go. Any questions, feel free to call or text*me at 870 819 2816. My name is Eric. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.