2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2015 Cherokee Limited with 18 inch rims and I want to find black wheel skins to put on. I can find lots of 17 inch ones but not 18. Does anybody know where I can find them to fit 18 inches?
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
790 Posts
Can't help with this one - something I've never looked into, but have you reached out to the provider/supplier of the 17" to see if an 18" is available?

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,574 Posts
I guess they have a couple choices then, buy new wheels, which if it were me would be 17 inch, or find a wheel repair shop that can paint, or Plasti Dip them or something...😎

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I didn't know they sold them I might have to look into it.
Well ya, there's literally hundreds of aftermarket wheels available. Your Limited would look good with some black Trailhawk wheels. There's actually a couple companies that make replica wheels, just make sure you look at the proper bolt pattern and offsets. Your stock 18's are a 5x110 bolt pattern, and a +40 offset, our Trailhawks are a 17" with a +31, which means a bit wider stance. As long as you stay between 30-40 you'll be fine...😎

·
Registered
396 Posts
I really liked the 18" gloss black 5-spoke wheels for the Latitude, so I replaced my factory ones with them.
Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
They were on some. Probably an option like the black Trailhawk wheels were. Mine were like an $800 upgrade according to the window sticker...😎

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,290 Posts
Yes, think it was an Anniversary or Altitude edition.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes, think it was an Anniversary or Altitude edition.
Right...I just looked up the window sticker on my first 2018 Latitude and they were a part of the Altitude package. That was a $995 option for all the black trim, badging and leather wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls...and of course the black wheels. They were not an option on the Tech Connect edition that I replaced it with (the original went back under lemon law), so I bought them from Mopar and changed them out.

Reactions: AtlCade69

·
Registered
2021 Latitude FWD
115 Posts
I bought a 2015 Cherokee Limited with 18 inch rims and I want to find black wheel skins to put on. I can find lots of 17 inch ones but not 18. Does anybody know where I can find them to fit 18 inches? View attachment 216341
These look like yours. The description says GC but they look just like the same pattern as the OEM rims on your Cherokee that you pictured above.
They only have three sets left

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,290 Posts
These look like yours. The description says GC but they look just like the same pattern as the OEM rims on your Cherokee that you pictured above.
They only have three sets left
Grands have a different bolt pattern... And those skins are just different enough to be a pain... :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts