2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Hi my name is John and I am in the market for a used Trailhawk.

I was wondering if a moonroof made the vehicle too flexible for serious off roading.
No, you'll be fine. If you are going to be flexing that hard, the sunroof will be the least of your worries. Welcome from Utah!!!馃槑

Registered
It better be okay! Look up my buddy "Fearless Trailhawk" on Youtube. He has a TH Elite model, which includes the moonroof! :cool:

Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
It better be okay! Look up my buddy "Fearless Trailhawk" on Youtube. He has a TH Elite model, which includes the moonroof! :cool:
It the Elite package doesn't automatically include the sunroof, but yes, he does have one, and is a great example of not to worry about it. I haven't had any issues with mine, but he pushes his much farther than I have.

Registered
Still an excellent point though. If it were to be broken while off-roading, he would have done it by now.

Registered
I'm more concerned about adding a gobi rack and roof tent over my sunroof than anything else. But I'm going to do it and hope for the best.

Registered
I'm more concerned about adding a gobi rack and roof tent over my sunroof than anything else. But I'm going to do it and hope for the best.
This is honestly my biggest dilemma with the sunroof. Not necessarily with it getting broken, but more so covering it up. I love leaving the shade open, and the kids love being able to see out in the backseat.

Reactions: Flybynightcru
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.