2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any else seen this on their display? Seems random and not sure what its actually doing.

Just wish Jeep would release the update that fixes the Favorite Artist/Song notification issue.

2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
833 Posts
I have a 2015, so it's not exactly the same, but maybe someone like flybynightcru can help...

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,953 Posts
I have a 2015, so it's not exactly the same, but maybe someone like flybynightcru can help...
That's way above my pay grade. I've never seen anything like that. Doesn't even look like the same screen layout as my 2019...That's something for the "High Tech" guys, not me...LOL!!!😎

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,508 Posts
Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Well, there it is. Everytime mine has updated, it's done it overnight or something, and I've never seen that. I just get the message that it's done...😎

·
Registered
2020 Cherokee High Altitude
251 Posts
A. jar file? Uconnect runs on Java? No wonder it works so poorly and is all laggy and buggy 😁

·
Registered
803 Posts
A. jar file? Uconnect runs on Java? No wonder it works so poorly and is all laggy and buggy 😁
Haha. I'm not surprised though as Java is the most popular programming language in the world and is arguably the most in demand IT skill there is.

That doesn't mean the people doing the coding for Uconnect know what they are doing though. ;)

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
You got that right!!! I don't know about the software thing, but for thousands of other things that sure applies...LOL!!!😎

1 - 10 of 10 Posts