2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm relocating from Wichita, KS to Charleston, IL. My wife just took the Head Volleyball Coach position at EIU and we are moving in the next few weeks. I have a 2017 High Altitude ADII and I'm looking forward to doing some off-roading. Would love to connect with some of you.

2017 Cherokee High Altitude ADII
Using Tapatalk

Reactions: sgrim

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome! Travel safe.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Anyone interested in going to an off-road park this weekend, given the amazing snow coverage we're supposed to get in the next 36 hours? I was thinking Cliffs Insane Terrain, if they're open and get snow.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Brand new 2018 TH owner, Champaign area. Never been off-roading, but looking to try it out.
Badlands is great - lots of variety in terrain.

I went to Insane Terrain for the first time today and it's a mud fest. Really requires specialized equipment and tires for anything beyond the easiest section.

If you're looking for someone to go with sometime let me know.

Reactions: marriott211

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anyone know any spots in Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin that I can take my 4 cylinder and not get stuck lol

Reactions: sgrim

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone know any spots in Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin that I can take my 4 cylinder and not get stuck lol
I don’t believe there’s anything up in our neck of the woods that can count as off road. Possibly something in Wisconsin, but I’m not sure. If I hear of anything I’ll post here.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Alright thank you

·
Registered
194 Posts
I will be on vacation April 21 through May 6th and thinking of heading down to badlands in Indiana if anyone wants to tag along. Very open on dates and times at this point. Would love to sync up with someone that been there before. Just got new tires an putting on the lift so really want to hit the trails to see how well the TH performs

·
Registered
116 Posts
28th/29th?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rockford area

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Everyone! I'm down here in the Charleston/Mattoon area. Anyone near by that would be up for some light wheeling or hitting some trails?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Found this spot a couple months back, was a good time .. River Road Rally Park

https://riverroadrallypark.com/

DIRECTIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION
We are located at 1621 S. River Rd. McHenry, IL 60051. – .2 Miles South of Moraine Hills State Park.

Phone: 815.482.8682

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man, I love Starved Rock State Park. Haven’t been there since the late 80’s. That would be some crazy 4 wheeling if it was allowed. Love the color of you Cherokee!

61 - 80 of 80 Posts