2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts

From someone who had the 4" kit it actually lowered his vehicle.....

The reason is that the ATP 4" lift used Eibach springs which were no different than facts ADII springs,

·
Registered
220 Posts

From someone who had the 4" kit it actually lowered his vehicle.....

The reason is that the ATP 4" lift used Eibach springs which were no different than facts ADII springs,
So what size max tire can you run? Did you have to change any suspension parts?id like to see what your Jeep looks like, thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
The max tire size you can run on a cherokee is 32"

Which jeep, I have a few

2014 Grand Cherokee

2014 ADII Limited

2021 TH

My 2016 TH, which I no longer have

I have a 2020 th and yes a 255 x70 17 32s is as big as you can run! So far! Let’s keep searching for a way to get 33s , under them?!

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,953 Posts
So what 4" lift do you have?
The only 4" "lift' ever sold was the ATP 4" lift and it was proven it doesn't lift the vehicle 4 inches.
Why can't you answer any questions about your lift?
I'm pretty sure it was just another one of those "Drive By" posts. They do that, and then they realize the BS doesn't get too far around here...LOL...😎

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
I have a 2020 th and yes a 255 x70 17 32s is as big as you can run! So far! Let’s keep searching for a way to get 33s , under them?!
I do pretty damn good with my 30.6's...😎

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Small but cute! If you’re looking for cute? Have fun wheeling either way! It’s not how big you are , it’s the fun getting there and hitting the trails! Happy jeeping!!
Well, she's got 10 Jeep Trail Badges, so I think she does pretty good...😎
Font Screenshot Electronic device Gadget Multimedia

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
My buddy has 7 badges and the repair bills to prove it! Happy Jeeping 😃
I have 10, and only a few scrapes on the skid plates for trail scars...😎
Font Screenshot Electronic device Gadget Multimedia

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
We all do , it’s part of the game! I only have one from marble head in upper Michigan, way to far to travel to get more , but I’m retiring in 4years I’ll get more! Happy Jeeping 😃
The majority of mine are in Moab. I've completed every one, except Prichett Canyon, and there ain't, nor ever will be a KL on the planet that will complete Pritchett Canyon. They say it's a 7-9, but that's an understatement...😎

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have an MFC lift kit. Never installed it, but if you want it, DM me. I got it for a 2015 Sport 4x4. Gave up trying to install the solid spacers that originally came from MFC and he swapped them for split rings that were so heavily painted, they wouldn't fit around the stock shocks. SO I bought a 2018 trailhawk instead. Still have the kit somewhere.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have an MFC lift kit. Never installed it, but if you want it, DM me. I got it for a 2015 Sport 4x4. Gave up trying to install the solid spacers that originally came from MFC and he swapped them for split rings that were so heavily painted, they wouldn't fit around the stock shocks. SO I bought a 2018 trailhawk instead. Still have the kit somewhere.
I have the Mfc 2inch lift, dobinsons shocks all round and 255x70x17 , with pinch weld mod and moderate trimming on my 2020 TH ! I had it all professionally installed and no issues or problems! Just the extra cost of professional installation, but well worth it again ! Happy Jeeping 😃

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have the Mfc 2inch lift, dobinsons shocks all round and 255x70x17 , with pinch weld mod and moderate trimming on my 2020 TH ! I had it all professionally installed and no issues or problems! Just the extra cost of professional installation, but well worth it again ! Happy Jeeping 😃
By the way I hope you find the kit?

·
Registered
2017 Trailhawk; 32.3" Nittos; MFC 2" lift; Pinch Weld mod; RRO SuperSliders; Rhino Rack; MFC rwcKit
50 Posts
hello I found a American trails 4" lift kit was wondering if anyone has lifted their Cherokee that high and if there's any issues . its not the usual spacer lift it comes with new coils and struts and mounts it claims to keep the factory ride feel. any tips would be great
Absolutely NOT!! And you'll rarely hear me say that about Jeep lifts and tires. Anything over 2" voids your factory warranty, anything over 3" is flat out dangerous in a KL. This is coming from the guy that runs 32" Nittos on Blucifer.

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,503 Posts
Anything over 2" voids your factory warranty
The above statement is wrong.

However, repairs due to (even in part) an aftermarket modification can result in it not being a covered repair.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Ya, I'm going to say axles, RDM's and PTU's are probably going to be on the "questionable" list of possible failures that might not be covered, especially with over 2" of lift...😎

21 - 40 of 48 Posts