2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

I made a call to Gobi racks and sort of got some questions answered about the stealth rack

6K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  sqenixs 
FYI: gobi racks currently ON SALE

I just ordered mine, stealth rack with support for 40" light bar, pano sunroof option, front riser, and regular crossbars (I will be talking with Gobi about panoramic sunroof support as well but that will probably be an extra cost).

I decided on the 40" light bar version because based on today's LED lights, I don't need to worry about the front plate flexing since the lights are pretty light these days. And in the future I could always add a support bracket easily.
That's awesome! I can only hope they'll have a sale going next spring when i have a little more spending money to drop on a rack.

I think you only need one sunroof insert. Maybe someone that owns one can confirm.

My purchase order says not billed until shipped.

Interesting they're promising an even shorter production time now.
I think what they mean with the custom panoramic sunroof option is they have the whole bottom removable, rather than just the front section as is normally the case. So, they need two inserts, for the front and back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.