2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
From my discussion with the dealer, the TH's are very in demand, and sell out quickly.

I def am not paying MSRP, but I also ordered.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
No one near Austin is willing to come even close to invoice. All at MSRP for ones on the lot.
An alternative if you haven't been successful with truecar.com as a negotiating tool, is becoming a chrysler affiliate via joining tread lightly for $100 which gets you a no haggle 1% below invoice plus whatever incentives are out there at the time.

· Registered
760 Posts
Apparently demand has changed since late Dec/early Jan when I ordered.. Am I correct in thinking that March is fiscal year end for car dealers? They may be willing to deal to get those final sales for their fiscal year. I'm just finding it hard to believe that these guys won't deal. Try Dallas/Ft Worth maybe. Just 3 hours away.

· Registered
760 Posts
a Latitude? Does it have the 8.4 screen (I think it will with nav). Do you want a spare tire? Latitude won't have one.

That combo sounds good. I know I wanted the backup camera and the heated seats and a real spare tire. A lot of the other bells and whistles I could have lived without.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
Once you have the itch...its hard not to scratch

· Registered
47 Posts
I'm assuming if order date on this trailhawk was December that it wasn't built until January at the earliest.... which would mean I should be clear of the dreaded tranny issues. Right?

If there's any chance of that I will just special order one. I'm in no hurry.

· Registered
47 Posts
Ok I think I've come to a conclusion. I just can't trade in my subaru which has had ZERO problems in for a car that is still being perfected and costs about $5-$10K more and might need an engine replacement. My final decisions is, I will wait for the 2015 cherokee trailhawk, and snag one as soon as it becomes available. But bet your boots, I will be lurking until then.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
Yep, no need to rush it if you don't have a need. Hard to control the impulses in things like this, I tried and failed.

Reactions: Haydenatx

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Nope, don't want it. I prefere the look of the normal TH wheels. There is just too much black on the bottom of that TH.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.