2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that. I completely sympathize with you.

One of our cats passed away last month. He was 16. The other passed away last weekend. She was 18. Still hard not having them meet me when I come home. Even though they passed away so close together, they had completely different illnesses.

· Registered
386 Posts
San Antonio Trailhawk

Got my black Trailhawk last night.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
Whats up from Dallas, just ordered my Granite Trailhawk V6 yesterday...and now the wait begins...

· Registered
4,089 Posts
Thanks. I live in Dallas in the Knox/Henderson area, work in Carrollton.

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am in Far North Carrolton at Hebron and 121. I can pretty much spit into Lewisville from my house.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
Im at the other end, can do the same to Irving

· Registered
386 Posts
I stayed up until 4 am reading the manual and driving it around. My wife was about to beat me for turning the house alarm on and off every few minutes and opening and closing the garage. But the dog had a good time, she's always up for a drive.

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I stayed up until 4 am reading the manual and driving it around. My wife was about to beat me for turning the house alarm on and off every few minutes and opening and closing the garage. But the dog had a good time, she's always up for a drive.
Definitely an addict. :)

Can't say much. I am in pretty much the same boat. Just keeping to the break in instructions until 100 miles.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.