2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a jeep cherokee trailhawk 2017.
Right now I need change wipers 2 of them on the front, 1 on the back.
How to find the correct type of those wipers?
Should I go to amazon or ebay get them or I have to only get from the dealer?
Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2V6
4 Posts
I have a 2019 TH and just changed all mine, they should be the same size. Driver side 26", passenger side 18", rear 14". I bought mine on Amazon, they have a "garage" where you can put in your vehicle information and you can search for parts that fit. Otherwise you should be able to find those sizes at any local stores as keithg_jeep mentioned.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just bought these... Haven't installed them yet.. Very little rain here in AZ. Couldn't beat the price for 2 silicone wipers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I run Bosch Icons on the windshield, and a Bosch OE on the rear that retains the factory look, but with a much better silicone blade...😎

·
Premium Member
2014 V6 Trailhawk
223 Posts
Just to add my own experience in here, I used beam type wipers from about half a dozen different brands and always ended up with a streak right in the middle of my windscreen. I did it all; brand new wipers, claybar'd the windscreen and treated with aquapel, kept the whole shebang buttoned down and clean obsessively, but still that streak would come back within days.

Replaced my fancy pants wipers with the cheapo MOPAR ones from the dealer and bingo, no more streaks. My current set are nearly a 18 months old with all four seasons of weather as well as mud and dust and still no streaks. YMMV.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Just to add my own experience in here, I used beam type wipers from about half a dozen different brands and always ended up with a streak right in the middle of my windscreen. I did it all; brand new wipers, claybar'd the windscreen and treated with aquapel, kept the whole shebang buttoned down and clean obsessively, but still that streak would come back within days.

Replaced my fancy pants wipers with the cheapo MOPAR ones from the dealer and bingo, no more streaks. My current set are nearly a 18 months old with all four seasons of weather as well as mud and dust and still no streaks. YMMV.
I switch to those in the winter too. The beam type aren't the greatest in snow and ice, and I have also experienced that little streak right in the center of the big drivers side wiper. I've found that the Icons do work better than even the "Top Tier" beams. The Icon is like mid tier of the Bosch line, and seem to be the most flexible, and I don't have that issue with them...😎

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just replaced the wipers on my 2018 KL for the first time since new with OEM wipers from moparonline. My local dealer did not have exact replacements available. Mopar online had the exact wipers that my KL came with when new and they were less expensive, even with the high shipping costs.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I have a jeep cherokee trailhawk 2017.
Right now I need change wipers 2 of them on the front, 1 on the back.
How to find the correct type of those wipers?
Should I go to amazon or ebay get them or I have to only get from the dealer?
Thanks
I replaced the OEM fronts with Bosch Icons, and got them at Canadian Tire. The rear one is not as easy to find, I've replaced two and got them online (Amazon I think).
Model you want for the rear is a 14A (but make sure it says rear wiper). Maybe Canadian Tire has one now, they didn,t a few years ago.

Here are some for canadian shoppers (rear) :

1 - 9 of 9 Posts