2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat

Premium Member
OMG! Buy your parts from a MOPAR warehouse and DIY. These Boise guys are my new favorite. Even with shipping, it is ALWAYS cheaper than the dealer. My Heber City dealer loves it when I have (big) parts drop-shipped to them in 3 days compared to their "on back order - cannot get for 3 weeks". RockAuto also has said parts, but I've found their shipping to be spotty at best.
68141918AB
68233484AA

FYI, I still have my "garbage" can, but have beaten it with rocks so much it is now tucked nicely away. If I did change it, it would be to a Y, zero muffler system like @edge600 went to.

Registered
2020 jeep Cherokee trailhawk
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
OMG! Buy your parts from a MOPAR warehouse and DIY. These Boise guys are my new favorite. Even with shipping, it is ALWAYS cheaper than the dealer. My Heber City dealer loves it when I have (big) parts drop-shipped to them in 3 days compared to their "on back order - cannot get for 3 weeks". RockAuto also has said parts, but I've found their shipping to be spotty at best.
68141918AB
68233484AA

FYI, I still have my "garbage" can, but have beaten it with rocks so much it is now tucked nicely away. If I did change it, it would be to a Y, zero muffler system like @edge600 went to.
Funny enough I was going to order from them but them but my local dealer managed to get them and has had them waiting for me since Friday. Good to know they are a good go to though. Decided I鈥檓 gonna have them work on it only because I don鈥檛 quite know how to get this this piece back in that I noticed had popped out . It鈥檚 part of the exhaust. I鈥檓 guessing it needs to be pried out but I don鈥檛 have a way of doing that in my driveway.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread

21 - 23 of 23 Posts